Thread: Saints v Leeds

Default Saints v Leeds

The Grand Final of the past 3 years is on Sky Sports 2 today from 5.30. Nicely sandwiched by the football to hopefully provide some entertainment (and liquidity!)

Last week, down by 8 at Warrington, Leeds were 6 to back. Now, at home against Saints, they will start in the 1.7s. A massive overreaction to one result and with a nod to "home advantage".

In my book, I would make Leeds slight favourites. 1.9 - 2.0 but not to the current level.

However, as with SKY games, it's one to watch for the value as opposed to taking a position pre match.

Wow. I thought Saints would drift..

Draw looks appealing.

Will be offering thoughts in the chat zone if anyone's interested.

Shocking decision from Alibert. Draw would have been a fair result but never mind.

Trading wise - a lot of opportunities.

Leeds hit 1.3 early on which was way too low. Saints hit 1.4 in the second half which was also too low.

Need to stop trading out after a try and I can get a 20 tick swing.. Leaving it open and you get a 40 tick swing for the second try. At least though I was only trading the stake after the first try.