Thread: Today's Super League

Default Today's Super League

With no football, I'm hoping for a boom in liquidity today. Doubtful, but hopeful!

Quick thoughts on the non TV games.

Warrington v Huddersfield. Market overreacting to Hudds' recent form. Will want to make up for their pasting by Wire in the cup. Wire should be favourites - but 1.5, not sub 1.3!

Castleford v Hull. Don't. Get. This. Price. Assuming Long plays, Hull should have too much for a Cas side who have just sold their halfback in Brent Sherwin and plan to replace him with a rookie from NL1. Unless, Sherwin was the whole cause of Cas' morale issues. Hull are 1.6 but I would make them 1.4.

Wakefield v Harlequins. Another where the market is overrating recent form. Wakey at 1.9 look a very nice price.

However, I must admit to having not watched as much RL as in previous years, so maybe I'm the one missing something...

Also - SKY Sports 2. 4.45. Bradford v Leeds. Leeds are without Lauititi, Webb and Burrow. Why are they 1.5 away to a Bradford side who outplayed them in the last match?

After having seen the Bulls team - I take my thoughts back!