Thread: Expensive Technical Error

Threaded View

Novice

Default Expensive Technical Error

Hi Guys,

Did anyone have any technical issues today? - I lost £54.20 today because I was unable to close off a position and was forced to literally let a lay run as a bet, that even includes having a larger bankroll in use and not just relaying on my total liability to be able to close off with.... I also had no other unmatched bets elsewhere in the market:-

The race/results in question was this one:-

Horse Racing / Taun 23rd Feb : 2m7f Hcap Chs 23-Feb-21 15:05 23-Feb-21 15:13 -36.17

I realise that shows a £36 loss but I had already made a £15 green elsewhere in the market, if that makes sense......*

I tried to close off more than 15 times, with the same error message every time from the GT software of "insufficient funds" - That particular trade was always going to be a loss, but that cost me £50+ from the first time I tried to exit, to the horse winning... The scary thing is that I have no idea why it happened or what caused it.... I'm lucky that I didn't have a much larger liability at the time!

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jay.

(PS - I've put this is the bugs thread put 100% convinced a BF problem and not a GT issue)
    Last edited by Jay28; 23rd February 2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: to add a PS