Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sports Statistics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Thanks: 0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Sports Statistics

    Detailed Statistics for different Sports you can find here:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Thanks: 0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Gambling is either sports betting or instant games like those on mr bet no deposit bonus codes and both of them require luck and while sports betting can be more in control of the gambler as compared to the instant games but then there is a huge edge usually associated like 10-15% edge and the ability to analyse sports matches is almost like 5-10% and the other 90% is mostly luck and hence there is nothing you can learn in gambling or being a experienced gambler gives no advantage apart from anger management and other benefits.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Talented Mavericks Limited
26 Buttercup Close
NN18 8LB

UK Company # 04872848
UK VAT # 887366268

Facebook TwitterYouTube

Betfair    Betdaq    VISA  Mastercard  American Express  Dinners Club  Discover  PayPal  Skrill