Thread: UK account for Betfair/Betdaq?

Virgin

Default UK account for Betfair/Betdaq?

I don't know if this is allowed here, if it isn't feel free to move the post somewhere else or delete it mods (and sorry for the disturbance).

There's no legal betting exchanges available in my country (Portugal) currently, I wanted to know if someone was willing to act as a broker for me - you get a % of money that I deposit and withdraw and I get to use your account.

I can contact you to discuss details and give proof of my identity and although a Betfair account would preferable, a BetDaq account that you basically never use would work as well.

I currently can either open a Betfair/betdaq account with a "real" broker for 500€ or open a Matchbook account for 100€. The latter I could afford but they have a super shitty commission model that just doesn't make scalping possible and I'd rather not use it.

Thanks.

Forum Addict

I vote that this thread stays. Many of us may face (or already faced) with a problem of government's idiotic intitiatives and bans and we need solution for this problem.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by napshnap View Post
    I vote that this thread stays. Many of us may face (or already faced) with a problem of government's idiotic intitiatives and bans and we need solution for this problem.
    Yes, we were supposed to already have Betfair but the unjustified delays will probably push it back almost a year after it was supposed to be legal.

Forum Addict

guynamedavid

At least you guys on the way to legalization while our government leading us to the Stoneage.

Virgin

Any solution for this problem ?