Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Re: Offer for Best Football Betting Odds Asian Handicap Picks

Veteran

Italy Serie A

AS Roma vs Cesena

Match Schedule
    Date: 10/30/2014

After a tragic home match against B. Munich in 1-7, Roma will be back at home to defend against Cesena. I can't see any problems in Roma side highly favoured by various bookmakers with 1.18 odds. They're the 2nd team in the league table and facing a bottom table team. Under 3 is my choice here, Roma is a strong team, but a Cesena will be scoreless here and I am not expecting a higher than 2 goals from Roma.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.16
    Away: 17.50

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.52
    Away: 9.00

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home: -2.25 | 2.20
    Away: +2.25 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.72
    Away: +0.75 | 2.21

Pick: AS Roma

-------------------

Atalanta vs Napoli

Match Schedule

An outcome of 1-2 in this fixture will be a fair choice. Atalanta's performance both sides are so bad. Yes, they won their last home match against Parma, but that team is the last in the league table. Against Napoli this will be a bad news for them. Napoli concedes 4 goals from their last 3 away matches and against a team like Atalanta I'm expecting them to concede more.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 4.50
    Away: 1.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.70
    Away: 2.43

Home +0.50 | 2.09
    Away -0.50 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
    Home +0.25 | 1.88
    Away -0.25 | 2.02

Pick: Atalanta

-------------------

Palermo vs Chievo

Match Schedule

A pretty even match in my opinion and the home advantage is a huge factor in this kind of match. Gonzales put a show in their last home match against Cesena in 2-1 win. Palermo maybe has the advantage here, but Chievo needs to perform here. I don't want to highly favor Palermo in this one because Chievo might snatch a win here. For a safer pick AH +0.50 is my choice for Chievo.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.94
    Away: 4.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.55
    Away: 4.70

Home -0.50 | 1.94
    Away +0.50 | 2.01

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.25 | 2.11
    Away +0.25 | 1.80

Pick 1x2: Palermo
    Pick Asian Handicap: Chievo

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Veteran

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Mission Improbable

Liverpool FC were the underdogs versus Real Madrid CF the last time these two sides met - despite the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League match being played in Anfield. Brendan Rodgers and his team will meet Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of Los Blancos again, and this time, the red-hot Real Madrid remain the heavy favourites. Can Liverpool do the improbable and upset the Champions League holders Match is on November 5. Real Madrid are hardly the opponent any team in crisis wants to face. But that's the situation Liverpool's players are in. For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds. That has to change in the return fixture.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.23

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.54

Home: -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.83

Pick : Real Madrid

-------------------

Juventus vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Time for Vengeance

The last time Juventus played Olympiacos, the Italian club failed to get back from a 0-1 deficit in the first half. The energy wasn't there for Massimiliano Allegri's side. On the first week of November, a rematch is slated at Juventus Stadium. The Old Lady are not in good situation right now after the October 23 loss. Can they save their UCL season, here at their home soil? Match is on November 5. On last Match of this team Olympiacos win 0 - 1 if base on stats of team Juventus is the high stats i think Juve win this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.78

Home -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 2.19

Pick: Juventus

------------------

Bayern Munchen vs AS Roma

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/06/2014

Roma try to avoid another beating

AS Roma's Champions League campaign was looking good until they took a 1-7 beating from Bayern Munchen in their own home soil. Coach Rudi Garcia's side will try to avoid another heavy defeat from the German club but this time, the task will be twice as hard with home field advantage now with Bayern. Will AS Roma get that revenge or is it defeat all over again? Match is on November 6. B.Munich win this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.22

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.60

Home -1.75 | 1.99

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 1.87

Pick: Bayern Munchen

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Veteran

UEFA Champions League

Ajax vs Barcelona

Match Schedule

Barca poised for 3rd win

AFC Ajax failed to stop FC Barcelona in their recent matchup, resulting to a 3-1 victory for Barca. On November 05 Ajax will test Barca’s mettle once more, this time at Amsterdam Arena. Will the home crowd be enough of a boost to help Ajax to their first UEFA Champions League win this season, or will FC Barcelona re-assert their mastery over their Dutch rival en route to a third win in Group F. Depends who starts but assuming that one of Neymar and Messi is in the line-up, I’m going with a Away win.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.33

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 1.74

Away: -1.75 | 2.23

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.75 | 2.05

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow

Match Schedule

City, CSKA Moscow vie for first win

English Premier League defending champions Manchester City cannot afford to make mistakes versus Russian side CSKA Moscow if City want to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League alive. The CSKA Moscow-Manchester City duel is on November 05 at the Etihad Stadium, with both teams still winless heading to this matchup. In their most recent encounter, both sides settled for one point each after a 2-2 draw. They really need three points from this game for winning of Asian Handicap Home win this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.61

Home -1.75 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 1.91

Pick: Manchester City

Veteran

English Premier League

Liverpool vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/08/2014

Chelsea looking to reinforce hold of top spot

Liverpool losing to Newcastle United certainly boosted Chelsea's confidence ahead of their Premier League meeting on November 8. The league-leading Chelsea are fresh from the 2-1 victory against the Queens Park Rangers and are deadlier than ever: their defense is intact, Diego Costa is back, and Drogba, Oscar and Hazard feature upfront. Chelsea's last visit to Anfield earned them three points, as the Blues remain the favourites to win here in this match. Chelsea is top of the league with 26 points i`m going Base on the stats of each team other bookmakers will saying Draw this match. Here the recentyl Best Football Odds of this Match Chelsea won End of score of 1 - 2.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.17

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.83

Away: -0.50 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.28

Pick: Chelsea

-------------------

Germany Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/08/2014

Can Eintracht deny Bayern the three points?

Bayern Munchen so far have maintained their impeccable home record in the 2014-15 season of the Bundesliga, but can they improve their away performance to two wins once they visit Eintracht Frankfurt’s home turf? With Eintracht losing 4-5 at home against VfB Stuttgart recently, it is highly possible that Bayern Munchen could also take three points in this match set at Commerzbank-Arena. Watch the game LIVE on SBOBETv this November 8. To comparison, on all remaining Matches against other Teams Bayern München made a average of 2.6 Bayern Won at score of 0 - 4.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 1.59

Away: -2.00 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.75 | 1.83

Veteran

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/15/2014

Strachan eyes Scotland's win against Ireland

Scotland are set for a group stage clash against Republic of Ireland in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Gordon Strachan's side are currently at fourth place after a recent 2-2 draw with Poland gave them a 1-1-1 slate. Ireland, on the other hand, is second in Group D after two won matches (versus Georgia and Gibraltar) and one draw (1-1 versus Germany). Match is on November 15 at Celtic Park. Ireland won this game for a good Defense of this team any Predictor he said draw this match in my opinion Ireland won again.

1x2 Odds
    Draw: 2.31

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Draw: 3.10

Away: +0.25 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: 0.00 | 2.16

Pick: Republic of Ireland

-------------------

Serbia vs Denmark

Match Schedule

Serbia shoot for important win versus Denmark

Coach Dick Advocaat's Serbia was adjudged winner over rival Albania in a fight-marred group stage match in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Nonetheless, Serbia are still behind three other teams in the group after they were stripped of three points. Lodged at fourth place so far in Group I, Serbia need a win, and that will be hard to come by versus the gritty Denmark. Match is played on November 15. This match is no last meeting this is a 1st. match of this team this time i will base on the stats of the team and H2H and Odds i going to Serbia.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.92

Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: 0.00 | 1.63

Pick: Serbia

Veteran

Georgia vs Poland

Match Schedule

Can't understand these odds. Great value for Poland here, and if they grab a win here, they are almost secured to play in the Euro 16. They are on top of their group after beating Germany and Gibraltar. And a strong draw against Scotland in Scotland. Georgia has lost 2 games against Scotland and Ireland, and won their game against Gibraltar obviously. And they are on 5th spot now. Poland has a much stronger roster than Georgia, and I predict that these odds will drop a lot before kickoff.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.84

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.46

Away: -0.75 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.07

Pick: Poland

-------------------

Hungary vs Finland

Match Schedule

Both of these teams have 4 points in the league table. Hungary loses their last home game against Northern Ireland with a 1-2 defeat. They have a decent home form with L-W-W-D-L and have the home crowd. Finland on the other hand got a good run in away and won their last away match against Faroe Islands with a convincing 1-3. Both of these teams had a chance to take the win here so I'm putting my money for Finland +0.25 Asian Handicap Betting at 1.96 in SBOBET.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    AWay: 4.20

Away: +0.25 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.70

Pick: Finland

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently odds visit UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers Best Football Odds.

Veteran

Italy vs Croatia

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/16/2014

Top Group H sides set to collide

Top Group H teams Croatia and Italy put their identical 3-0-0 win-draw-loss slates on the line once they clash on November 16 in the continuation of the Euro 2016 qualifying group stage action. Croatia and Italy are one and two in the Group H table, but the result of this match slated at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza could change that. Will Italy go up, or will Croatia keep the top spot. If you base on the stats of this team almost same very interesting match for betting Both teams have very good players and they are very optimistic before match. We believe that Italy will win on match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.17

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.78

Home: -0.50 | 2.19

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.25

Pick: Italy

-------------------

Belgium vs Wales

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/16/2014

Belgium a challenging assignment for Wales

World number 34 Wales are turning heads and getting attention for their campaign in the ongoing Euro 2016 qualifying after successfully evading defeat in their three most recent matches. Their fourth assignment could prove challenging because they are set for a showdown with world number four Belgium. Can Wales squeak past Belgium? Whose slate will be tarnished in this game – Wales’ 2-1-0 or Belgium’s 1-1-0? Match is played on November 16. Belgium have scored an average of 1.83 goals and conceded The good you do here in this match to find Best Football Odds. of this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.24

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.73

Home: -1.75 | 2.04

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.01

Pick: Belgium

Veteran

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/26/2014

Winless City upbeat versus injury-plagued Bayern

With Bayern Munchen missing key players in midfield and full back positions ahead of their visit to Manchester City for the Champions League on November 26 Pep Guardiola could use summer signings Juan Bernat and Mehdi Benatia to replace Philipp Lahm and reinforce the roster. The injury crisis at Bayern could boost City's hope, the English side sitting at the bottom of Group E, winless. Can City win without Yaya Toure and Fernandinho though. Man City have failed to win their last 6 matches in the Champions League and have won just two of their last nine home matches in this competition. I think Bayern Won this match if you base on stats and H2H.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.61

Away: -0.50 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.11

-------------------

Schalke 04 vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/26/2014

Schalke looking to derail Chelsea

Chelsea sit three points ahead of Schalke in Group G in the Champions League. Chelsea didn't get all three points when they hosted Schalke in Stamford Bridge after a 1-1 draw. As they meet at the Veltins Arena on November 26 Chelsea need to work harder, with Schalke's home form looking sturdy enough to give Chelsea a taste of their first defeat of the season; Chelsea's former boss Roberto Di Matteo could do that. Last match of this match the score of match is 1 - 1 I will base on winning of team Chelsea won this match 0 - 2. I will put my Bet UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.42

Away: -0.75 | 2.06

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.50 | 2.42

Pick: Chelsea

Veteran

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Arsenal vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/27/2014

Papastathopoulos back in time versus Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund have learned to set aside their wobbly domestic form, having won all of their Group D games so far and qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. Travelling to London to face Arsenal on November 27 Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos’ return from injury could boost Jurgen Klopp's side. Sokratis' qualities could help Dortmund in so many situations, with Mats Hummels out injured. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud looks set to return for Arsenal. Dortmund have won five and lost one of their last six away games in the Champions League. Dortmund Won this Match 0 - 1

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 3.30

Away: -0.25 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.55

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

-------------------

Atletico Madrid vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/27/2014

Miranda sidelined for Atleti-Olympiakos clash

Miranda injured his left thigh while on international duty for Brazil and will miss Atletico Madrid's UEFA Champions League game against Greek side Olympiakos on November 27 at the Estadio Vicente Calderon. But despite Miranda’s absence, Atletico Madrid are confident they could secure the three points and improve their group standing. In the two teams’ most recent match which was on September, Olympiakos were able to come out victorious via a 3-2 scoreline. Atletico Madrid must win the secure their ticket to the next stage of Best Football Odds Of Champions League.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.37

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.89

Home: -1.00 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.89

Pick: Atletico Madrid

Veteran

Germany Bundesliga

Hannover 96 vs VfL Wolfsburg

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/06/2014

Hannover could be easy prey to Wolves

VfL Wolfsburg got back to their winning ways after beating Borussia Monchengladbach, and they aim to continue amassing victories as they visit Hannover 96 on the 14th game week, hoping to improve their table position. The Wolves have become very dangerous hunters in the Bundesliga, and Hannover should get their act together if they want to fend off the big bad wolves. See the match on SBOBETv on December 6. for this match im looking for the performance of each team winning stats i think Hannover Won this match base on my research end of score 2 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 3.85

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.30

Home: +0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: +0.25 | 1.81

Pick: Hannover 96

-------------------

Borussia Dortmund vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/06/2014

Sinking BVB in search of a lifeline, take Hoffenheim

Borussia Dortmund is a sinking ship, but they can still salvage this season if they start winning again. They can start turning things around this weekend when they face TSG Hoffenheim, a team they defeated on May 3, 2014, via a 3-2 scoreline. But Hoffenheim are currently 7th on the table while BVB are 18th. Who will win this Bundesliga duel? See the match live on SBOBETv on December 6. stats and winning rate of this team is almost same but Dortmund Won on last match theirs a chance to won Dortmund here. 2 - 1 Dortmund won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.22

Home: -0.75 | 1.91

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.23

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds Germany Bundesliga.

Veteran

Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/07/2014

Bayer try to stop rampaging Bayern

Bayer Leverkusen face their biggest test yet of the ongoing Bundesliga as they visit Bayern Munchen on the 14th game week. Roger Schmidt and his team were impressed in Bayer’s two most recent Bundesliga matches, having manhandled Hannover and overpowered Koln. Can they continue their dominant form versus Bayern Munchen, a team that haven’t lost yet in the 2014-15 Bundesliga? See how it will go for Bayer on SBOBETv on December 7. Bayern are unbeaten in the Bundesliga and have only conceded three goals in 13 matches so far. Despite many injuries, the team still has depth and immense quality. Bayern won 3 - 0

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.68

Home: -1.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.05

-------------------

Italy Serie A

Inter Milan vs Udinese

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/08/2014

Inter, Udinese vie for win and three points

The return of Roberto Mancini as manager gave Inter Milan exhilaration; however, when Inter host Udinese on December 8 the focus of both teams will be to earn the three points. In their most recent duel, both teams had to settle for one point each in a draw match. Inter hope that Mauro Icardi will be able to continue his scoring ways, since he was the one who scored in their last home game. Base on my research for this Match the most likely outcome according to the bookmakers Milan won End of match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.16

Home: -0.75 | 1.63

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.16

Pick: Inter Milan

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds for Italy Serie A Germany Bundesliga.

Veteran

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/10/2014

PSG keen on staying on top

Paris Saint-Germain sit on top of Group F with 13 points, and they want to make sure they finish the group stage in this position as they collide with FC Barcelona on December 10 at Camp Nou. PSG hope they can repeat the 3-2 win over Barca, albeit this time the task is twice as hard since the talented and hard-fighting FC Barcelona squad have the home turf advantage and are hungry for vengeance. But will this matchup end a little differently with Barcelona at home Barcelona Won 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.99

Home: -1.25 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.99

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Juventus vs Atletico Madrid

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/10/2014

Group A top spot a difficult climb for Juve

Both Italian side Juventus and Spanish club Atletico Madrid are already through to the next stage of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League, but this match up will still be interesting because if Juventus want to take the top spot in Group A, hurdling Atletico Madrid’s +11 goal difference will be a real challenge for Juve, the Old Lady currently toting a mere +3 goal difference. Match is on December 10. We believe that both teams can win on this match but we expect draw on today’s match.

1x2 Odds
    Draw: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Draw: 1.98

Away: +0.25 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.72

Pick 1x2: Draw
    Pick Asian Handicap: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

Veteran

ITALY SERIE A

Inter Milan vs Lazio

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/21/2014

Roma keen on extending streak

AS Roma are looking to record six straight undefeated matches in the 2014-15 Serie A when they host AC Milan on December 21 at Stadio Olimpico. After falling to Napoli in November, AS Roma are 4W-1D-0L in the next five Serie A matches that included a three-game winning streak broken by the 2-2 draw to Sassuolo. AC Milan, on the other hand, are inspired after a 2-0 win over SSC Napoli. Lazio grabbed 3 successive wins in all competitions recently, so their morale was high. I think this is the time for Lazio for revenge Lazio Won 0 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 3.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 4.20

Away: +0.50 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.75

Pick: Lazio

-------------------

AS Roma vs AC Milan

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/20/2014

Lazio target vengeance at Milan

Inter Milan will return home at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza when they host Lazio for the 2014-15 Serie A on December 20. Lazio lost to Inter in their last match-up, as Lazio were beaten 4-1 at Milan. But with Lazio's sterling performance this season thus far, Inter could fall at their home turf, like what happened in their last home game which was against Udinese that ended at 1-2, favouring the White Blacks. Base on my research of this each team the most outcome to other bookmakers Roma won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.78

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.36

Home: -0.75 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Pick: AS Roma

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Italy Serie A Best Football Odds.

Virgin

Good Morning!

At first I would like to say it's very sad that this thread won't continue.

At the moment im searching for a good asian handicap bookie. At https://asianhandicap.net/ I have seen that Bet Victor and Bet365 are one of the best bookies for this trading.

Is it correct? Whats your opinion?

Novice

Default Free betting tips

Hi This is Moon from Goaloo.com and providing free football betting tips to all of you.
    Albania vs Ukraine Betting Tips
    Pick: Ukraine wins / Ukraine -0.5
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/Albania-V...ly-133823.html

Japan vs Bulgaria Betting Tips
    1x2 Picks: Japan
    Handicap Picks: Japan -0.75
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/Japan-VS-...ly-133820.html

Romania vs Georgia Betting Tips
    1x2 Picks: Romania
    Handicap Picks: Romania -1
    http://www.goaloo.com/tips/Romania-V...ly-133815.html

Denmark VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Betting Tips