Atletico Madrid v Apoel Nicosia
    Besiktas v Man Utd
    Chelsea v FC Porto
    FC Zurich v Real Madrid
    Juventus v Bordeaux
    Maccabi Haifa v Bayern Munich
    Marseille v AC Milan
    Wolfsburg v CSKA Moscow

Also there are some Championship games on tonight too but without checking they are unlikely to be in play.

Anyone doing anything in these?

Some tough matchups there.

Zurich-Real and Haifa-Bayern possible goalfests?

I find Besiktas - ManU hard to match. Besiktas on a good day could give them a run for their money but on the other hand I can also see them get slaughtered 0-5 in their own house.

I'm going to look at the odds of Marseille - AC Milan because I'm not impressed at all by what I've seen from Milan so far this year and I think Marseille has a very good chance of winning this.
    If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement I'd be unstoppable!

Comment

no still have no idea about football. I don't know what it is but I just don't seem to be able to bring myself to sitting down and trading football after I have traded the nags in the afternoon. Maybe I'm just lazy and need a good kick up the arse!

Comment

Originally posted by jimrobo View Post
        no still have no idea about football. I don't know what it is but I just don't seem to be able to bring myself to sitting down and trading football after I have traded the nags in the afternoon. Maybe I'm just lazy and need a good kick up the arse!
        Well don't get me wrong, I don't have a clue either!

Trading while watching the match just really adds something to the matches for me. Instead of just vegetating and watching I'm really trying to see what's going on and proces the information.

I trade with microstakes so it's not the thrill of having a lot of money on the line.
        If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement I'd be unstoppable!

Comment

subconcious??

Originally posted by jimrobo View Post
          Maybe your just subconciously playing it safe mate.. Lots of money is made on footy but theres also lots lost especially as games can change so quicky!!

Shergar

Comment

Working...
          X