X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16:00 Leeds - Doncaster

ENGLAND: Championship
    16:00 Leeds - Doncaster (over 2,5)

Leeds have 7-2-6 at home. They have scored 22 and conceded 23 goals in that 15 home matches. Doncaster have 2-1-12 on the road. They have scored 13 and conceded 33 goals in that 15 away matches. Both teams are having unsure defense and I expect to see a goals, especially from home side. In this season they have played 2 times: Doncaster vs Leeds 1:2 (Carling Cup) and Doncaster vs Leeds 0:3 (Championship). In last season Leeds won at home with 5:2.

Hi R,

your post is interesting to me on a few levels. Firstly, as a Leeds supporter, I hope you're right about lots of home goals. Secondly, do you think that the "new manager" effect will play a part in this game? Thirdly, my stats suggest that there is only a 14% of an away win, this would suggest that Donny are not likely to be much of an attacking force and unlikely to contribute to the required 3 goals, do you think that the Leeds "strike" force is good enough to deliver all three?

cheers, MC

Comment

Originally posted by redstar View Post
      england: Championship
      16:00 leeds - doncaster (over 2,5)

leeds have 7-2-6 at home. They have scored 22 and conceded 23 goals in that 15 home matches. Doncaster have 2-1-12 on the road. They have scored 13 and conceded 33 goals in that 15 away matches. Both teams are having unsure defense and i expect to see a goals, especially from home side. In this season they have played 2 times: Doncaster vs leeds 1:2 (carling cup) and doncaster vs leeds 0:3 (championship). In last season leeds won at home with 5:2.
      ft: 3:2

Comment

Well done R, I listened to the game on the wireless, there could have been loads more goals, mostly to Donny, good call,

cheers, MC

Comment

Working...
        X