Brazil v Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil v Chile

I think Brazil are only an average team and have been given an easy ride so far because of the dreadful refereeing. That Japanese guy was too bad to be true. I have watched Neymar having totally anonymous games in every Spanish league game I have seen on TV this season, he has been "rubbish".

If the referee does his job properly today, I can easily see Brazil being dumped out today. The pressure on the referee to favour the home team will be truly awful but if he has the guts there can only be one outcome.

Lay Brazil after a few refereeing decisions if it seems that the ref is an honest man.

Don't think there will be many goals either, Chile seem to have something.

O2.5 though eh Nigel?
    When I die and they lay me to rest,
    I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-them-win.html

Now that I know who the referee is going to be , I am not going to have a bet. I don't think it's worth Chile turning up now.

The World Cup started brilliantly for me but has gone sour over the last week and I can't see Webb putting a smile on my face.

Comment

Changed my mind, can't allow Webb to run my life. Overs at 1.85.

Comment

Think Webb thinks he should be important in this game. Would have referee'd it differently if Ferguson had been one of the managers

Comment

Two goals in extra time ?

Comment

Why can't they organise the penalty shoot out (i.e. who goes first etc ) before the match??

Silly me, I forgot about TV and the advertising

Comment

Most players would need to be booked into 'The Priory' after being a penalty taker today.
                Nothing in it, otherwise, not only home advantage a big plus, so is
                being a south American country.
                As a result, i'll be fielding against the western European teams.

As far as England are concerned, unless the powers that be, limit non brit imports, decline will accelerate.

Comment

Working...
                X