Ladder Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Interface

Huge amount of options available to customise the ladder interface the way you want it. The fact you can have more than 3 ladders on your screen is a feature well overdue amongst trading applications

agreed, and the fact that the toy is basically bet devil, BT, BR evo, And more interfaces why the feck would you want anything else

Comment

Yes - an excellent piece of kit.
      Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Comment

I agree with you all . . The new toy gives alot more control while in the markets, simply with all the extra info on offer, and all the new features . .
        Also I like the thinking behind the percentage of bank button, its very good for discipline . . . .

It's a winner

Comment

i can't get my head around how good the in running interface is
          Last edited by Scumbag trader; 2 September 2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Wait till you see what's in Alpha 12.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

my god, if it's any better than it already is then you are a true genius mr geek

Comment

It still cant make me tea tho ????????

maybe get that feature with alpha 13

Comment

That wasn't a promise I ever made. And if Toddys can make the tea, then good luck to him I say.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                    That wasn't a promise I ever made. And if Toddys can make the tea, then good luck to him I say.
                    At least you don't have to wait 2 hours to close the app. thats the most fecking annoying thing on bt

The toy simply destroys any other trading app out there seriously
                    Last edited by Scumbag trader; 3 September 2009, 01:10 AM.

Comment

The Toy is a quatum leap forward imho. Simple to use...very user friendly...10 out of 10 from me.

Comment

This is just such a brilliant app.

The first thing I noticed was how much faster bet submission is compared to the other applications. When you trade from the other side of the world you're at a disadvantage from the start, you need the fastest app possible to narrow the gap. The Toy is #1 by far in the speed department.

The customisability is so refreshing for those of us who can't go out and buy quad-screen displays and monster PCs. The ability to change the little things like font size, header/footer size, chart width and overall layout are really helpful.

The market navigator is a productivity dream come true. I sometimes trade 100+ markets a day (greyhounds, UK racing, US racing) and can't afford to waste time trying to find a certain market, this app makes it so much faster to find what I need in as few clicks as possible.

Well done Geek!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X