Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing & laying

Hi guys

I have done backing & laying before with PA , and we used to calculator to work out how much to back & lay giving us a profit.
    I have been betting with betfair today, for example, i bet £50 to back on 2.10 & lay £50 1.8 , but i dont seem to make any money at all, is it because i need to bet more money to get a profit, when the race finishes i still have the same balance .

Help please wendy

You need to green up for all to make a profit as I understand you, you're only making a profit on the horse your betting on provided it wins.
    When I die and they lay me to rest,
    I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

Originally posted by Swimming99 View Post
      Hi guys

I have done backing & laying before with PA , and we used to calculator to work out how much to back & lay giving us a profit.
      I have been betting with betfair today, for example, i bet £50 to back on 2.10 & lay £50 1.8 , but i dont seem to make any money at all, is it because i need to bet more money to get a profit, when the race finishes i still have the same balance .

Help please wendy
      if you backed at 2.10 for 50 and layed at 1.80 for 50 you get the bit in the middle only if the horse wins you need to green up across all selections

Comment

Thanks guys but how do you green up

Comment

Alternatively, click the figure below the Market & API Status clock. (Not shown in the video.)

Comment

Working...
          X