Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betfair Video

Hi

I cannot open the Betfair Video from the Toy and am getting an error message saying "AGT Pro.EXE has stopped working". Any clues what is wrong please and how to correct. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Originally posted by ingers View Post
    Hi

I cannot open the Betfair Video from the Toy and am getting an error message saying "AGT Pro.EXE has stopped working". Any clues what is wrong please and how to correct. Thanks in advance.

Mike
    Yep me too!!!!

been on a week trial and absolutley fine. Subscibed today and since then getting same error?? help anyone

Comment

Error message

Good Afternoon,

Have an issue within the Toy that I need assistance with please. Ladders work fine etc, however when I click on the live video link, left hand side in Market & API status, the error message comes up " AGT Pro.exe has stopped working" A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Underneath that is an option to debug or close program, but clicking on either closes the program. This only happens when I click on the live video within the Toy.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Must be summat to do with the Geeks software as you can access via the betfair website fine. I have tried reloading the software but no change.

Comment

Yep, definatley a software issue. i have checked every other angle in full. Doesnt seem any way of getting any support other than here? Keep me posted fella

Comment

Same here guys, I posted about it yesterday http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...-Error-message

Comment

Something must have changed somewhere for this to start happening to people all of a sudden.

Has there been any updates recently? Windows or flash etc....

Everything still works fine for me, but I do not automatically install anything.

Comment

Hi Simoba.
                The same thing was happening to me yesterday aswell, but after hitting the video link a couple of times and the toy stopped working each time, i just used the betfair live stream link. But i see the problem continues again today, perhaps TG away skiing for the new year ?
                I noticed that when entering a market it takes a long time for the ladder to open too (30 + seconds) ? Perhaps a side effect of the problem.

I'm sure when the holidays are over the powers that be will sort the problem out, it's just a little inconvenience at the moment

Comment

Can people with issues provide what version of IE they have on their machine, plus the Flash player version.

I have IE11,
                  Flash player 16.0.0.305

This is working for me

Comment

Hi TOG.
                    Tried downloading a new version of Flash player, but the problem continues. Then i realised i was using Windows 10 so i downloaded the version for Windows 10, but the problem is still there.
                    Perhaps it's a Windows 10 issue as i know there have been problems with it, are the rest of you guys with video problems on the Windows 10 platform ?
                    It may make sense if you are

Comment

I am on windows 7. I prefer others to test new OS versions for me for a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post
                        I am on windows 7. I prefer others to test new OS versions for me for a year or two.
                        Kinda wished i stayed on Windows 7 myself, everything was automatically done for you on windows 7.
                        You download stuff on windows 10 you then have to go and activate it manually ? and then the other day i found out you have to turn on System Protection in order to create restore points ? None of that s**t on Windows 7 ?
                        I am strongly considering uninstalling Windows 10 and returning to the less complicated Windows 7, as i am sure there will be more hidden surprises to raise their ugly heads with Windows 10 in the future

Comment

I think this is the culprit,,,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3132372

Note the important information section on the page...

Known issues in this security update
                          • We are aware of limited application crashes that occur after this security update is installed on Windows 10.

Microsoft is researching this problem with Adobe and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.

Comment

Spot on fella, i uninstalled last update and is now working fine. Thanks bud

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post
                              I think this is the culprit,,,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3132372

Note the important information section on the page...

Known issues in this security update
                              • We are aware of limited application crashes that occur after this security update is installed on Windows 10.

Microsoft is researching this problem with Adobe and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
                              Yes fine now, worked for me too, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X