Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caan Berry trading guide review. Is it any good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caan Berry trading guide review. Is it any good?

    anyone bought it? is it any good or piece of shyt? give me your opinions and some general info about it asap!!!

  • #2
    Ive never bought it,but chuck seems a good bloke.

    Comment


    • #3
      ty man, maybe there is someone who bought it....i need ur help, i still dont know whether its worth buying!

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you seen the special offer?

        http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...192#post116192

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by doubleback View Post
          have you seen my question... ???

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey,
            I bought the guide early this year. Coming from a financial background, I had ideas about markets, but not being British, no horse racing at all. The guide definitely was good for explaining the horse racing markets, and waaaay more. It covers every angle from the basics, like fundamental influences on the market to trading styles suitable for certain races, etc. You will definitely look different on a market after reading it, and the crazy movements will all start to make some sense first, and more and more after a while.
            As it is a pdf guide, it will not teach you how to trade (he has a video pack though, which is for that), but how to think about the market, and what to expect, which determines the trading style mainly, and most importantly helps you to avoid mistakes.

            Absolutely worth the money.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kn10 View Post
              have you seen my question... ???
              Yes, at no point does it mention the special offer hence I asked if you had seen the special offer. It is possible you were thinking of buying Caan’s product on its own and not considered the special offer which Caan and TG have collaborated on.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kn10 View Post
                anyone bought it? is it any good or piece of shyt? give me your opinions and some general info about it asap!!!
                Better than any other BF trading guides I've seen.

                Worth the money, especially if you buy it with the 3 month free GT offer

                Don't expect to buy it and start making £1000 a day from tomorrow, it's a good guide, it will help you avoid costly mistakes and speed up your learning, but you will still need to put the hours in to get experience and develop your own strategies and trading styles.
                If you want more luck... Take more chances!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Credit where it's due...

                  Whatever trading endeavour I've embarked upon, after much hard work, toil etc, it's become successful. That is, with the exception of pre-race trading.
                  Literally thousands of pounds and thousands of hours have been invested. At one stage I even had Andy Richmond of RacingUK fame come to my home to deliver a masterclass, this was the worst and the most expensive investment.

                  My stupidity and stubbornness mean an inability to admit defeat and, after following for some time and a bit of investigation, I invested further by purchasing both Caan's Trading Guide and Videos.

                  It's fair to say that these have been by far the most effective in assisting me in my pre-race trading. My strike rate has increased by 15%, confidence and understanding within the markets are massively improved.

                  Frankly, for someone who has seen pretty much all that's out there, I couldn't recommend them enough.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I had not only the trading guide from caan berry. I had also a personal coaching from him. and I must say that nothing had improved my trading more (except my own experience).
                    so the best way to spend the peanuts of 20 or 30 or 50 pounds (dont know the exact price).
                    Last edited by Mr Moderator; 18 March 2017, 12:27 PM. Reason: link

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AValverde View Post
                      Hey,
                      I bought the guide early this year. Coming from a financial background, I had ideas about markets, but not being British, no horse racing at all. The guide definitely was good for explaining the horse racing markets, and waaaay more. It covers every angle from the basics, like fundamental influences on the market to trading styles suitable for certain races, etc. You will definitely look different on a market after reading it, and the crazy movements will all start to make some sense first, and more and more after a while.
                      As it is a pdf guide, it will not teach you how to trade (he has a video pack though, which is for that), but how to think about the market, and what to expect, which determines the trading style mainly, and most importantly helps you to avoid mistakes.

                      Absolutely worth the money.
                      AVlaverde your description is great. I agree.
                      I bought a 1 week ago and no regrets me.
                      First of all, watch all Caan's video from Youtube then read his guide.
                      I improve my trading technique. Now I can see what kind market is and apply the correct technique or help understand why some odds fluctuate against ie.
                      39£ and 3 month of AGT free! Worth the money
                      I hope I have helped.
                      Good trading for all.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have bought and can honestly say.....well worth it.

                        It does what is says on the tin really. It's a guide and I am consistently referring to it. It has all the principles that should be considered and when you are in the thick of things, sometimes you need that clear and definitive information to remind yourself of what you need to be looking for.

                        The guide can also help you to think for yourself, many points are raised that unless you do spend some time trading may not mean much. But when you are in the markets and something occurs, you firstly - know what Caan is talking about, and secondly you start to learn from your experience as you have an understanding of how and why the event occurred.

                        Final point from me would be Caan is very open to questions and is more than willing to help. I was e-mailing him and he offered to phone to discuss things further.

                        For me at my stage of the trading life, I couldn't think of one reason not to get it!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kn10 View Post
                          anyone bought it? is it any good or piece of shyt? give me your opinions and some general info about it asap!!!
                          Originally posted by kn10 View Post
                          have you seen my question... ???
                          is it just me, or does [kn10] come across like a ignorant twat!

                          {yes i logged in just to type this }

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                            is it just me, or does [kn10] come across like a ignorant twat!

                            {yes i logged in just to type this }
                            I agree, OP seems a total knob. Why create a topic and demand an answer asap? I have bought the guide and would be more than happy to offer my opinion but not as a reply to this OP.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Would defiantly recommend if you're looking to do pre-race trading on the UK/IRE horses. He updates his blog regularly with various content i.e. videos of him trading various market conditions etc. This with the guide itself i personally think is all you should need. The rest is obviously down to getting involved in the market and developing your own style of trading.

                              Anyway if you got at least half a brain cell you should make the cost of the guide back within a day or two..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X