Matchbook - New beta 1.6c released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchbook - New beta 1.6c released

We have released a new beta version for Matchbook.

Now using edge browser in the software. This will require users to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime on their machines.
    You can install from here ( use the Evergreen Bootstrapper )

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...wnload-section

The software will also direct you to download this if it is not already installed.

also changed

Better handling of Matchbook's use of cloudflare
    Installation checks for webview2 fixed

You can download from here.

If you find any issues with the software, please report them in this forum.

Hi, download your software but i have a problem when i try to logging. My Download the WebView2 Runtime is Evergreen Standalone Installer *64 (my sistem is 64bits)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2022-04-21 085631.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	219967

Please what is the problem? i use your software of betfair and it's very good.

Comment

Matchbook are blocking your login for some reason. Could be due to your location. You would need to speak with someone at matchbook.

Comment

Can't keep unmatched bets in play and no Default Bet Persistence option to select "Keep". Used to be the same with Betdaq but that was fixed.. Any chance you can do the same for Matchbook?

Comment

As per my post on 1st May... Any update on adding the Default Bet Persistence to the settings so I can use the Tick Offset facility without having to place my 2nd bet manually in running. It's been fixed on Betdaq but it still cancels all unmatched bets as soon as the market goes in play with Matchbook. Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by john_boyuk View Post
            As per my post on 1st May... Any update on adding the Default Bet Persistence to the settings so I can use the Tick Offset facility without having to place my 2nd bet manually in running. It's been fixed on Betdaq but it still cancels all unmatched bets as soon as the market goes in play with Matchbook. Many thanks
            Should be enabled in the next version.

Comment

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post

Should be enabled in the next version.
              Great stuff... Do we know when this will be roughly?
              Last edited by john_boyuk; 9 June 2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X