Betfair - New beta 1.6a released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betfair - New beta 1.6a released

We have released a new beta version for Betfair.

Now using edge browser in the software. This will require users to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime on their machines.
    You can install from here ( use the Evergreen Bootstrapper )

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...wnload-section

The software will also direct you to download this if it is not already installed.

You can download from here.

Also new in this build.

64 bit enabled
    new free text search menu for Soccer/Tennis/Cricket Navigator
    new Priority menu for Soccer/Tennis/Cricket market types

If you find any issues with the software, please report them in this forum.

Hi GT, i cant find MARKET INFORMATION tab. It was removed in 1.6a version?

Comment

What is the Market Information. If you right click the header it gives you the alternatives to choose and I can't see Market Information there.
      When I die and they lay me to rest,
      I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

Originally posted by SV84 View Post
        Hi GT, i cant find MARKET INFORMATION tab. It was removed in 1.6a version?

All controls that used a web browser were removed, and re added when switching over to the new edge browser. This window was forgotten by accident. Will be enabled again for next release.

Comment

I'm suffering with GT "freezing", it's open but not responding, I have to close the windows task manager and open it again, I'm losing money with this problem

Comment

Hi gm, I have had the same problem with 1.6a, as I wrote accidently in betdaq forum, I had to go back on 1.5b. I have had instant freezes so I had to close app forcibly, trading on ladder, open bets... boom freeze.

Comment

Hello everyone, unfortunately the new version of geek toys does not install, I have downloaded and installed Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime, always, when I try to install geek toys I get the inquiry to install Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime which, as per attached photo,

Comment

Presumably you've answered "yes" to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Firkinelle View Post
                  Presumably you've answered "yes" to this?
                  Yes of course, but it brings me back to re-download Microsoft Edge WebView2 which, as you can see, is already installed. I also re-downloaded to be more secure but later, when I try to reinstall Geeks, it requires me to re-download again. I don't really know how to fix it, version 1.5 works instead. Anyway thanks for the reply

Comment

I have no issues with this version. Are there any updates since?

Comment

No there haven't been any further updates

Comment

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post
                          We have released a new beta version for Betfair.

Now using edge browser in the software. This will require users to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime on their machines.
                          You can install from here ( use the Evergreen Bootstrapper )

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...wnload-section

The software will also direct you to download this if it is not already installed.

You can download from here.

Also new in this build.

64 bit enabled
                          new free text search menu for Soccer/Tennis/Cricket Navigator
                          new Priority menu for Soccer/Tennis/Cricket market types

If you find any issues with the software, please report them in this forum.

Hi there, I know you guys are quite passive with your updates and that's fine but please can we get an update ASAP to account for the £2 → £1 stake minimum change as the workaround process is still being applied to a lot of orders unneccessarily. This is particularly frustrating in-play as it doubles the delay.

Please get back to me on this,

Comment

Working...
                          X