Betdaq - New beta 1.6a released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betdaq - New beta 1.6a released

We have released a new beta version for Betdaq.

Now using edge browser in the software. This will require users to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime on their machines.
    You can install from here ( use the Evergreen Bootstrapper )

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...wnload-section

The software will also direct you to download this if it is not already installed.

You can download from here.

If you find any issues with the software, please report them in this forum.

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post

Now using edge browser in the software. This will require users to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime on their machines.

The software will also direct you to download this if it is not already installed.

When click on tennis matches shows "No matches" but if we go to all markets the matches are there. All the others markets loading normal (Soccer, Dogs, Cricket, Horses) but Tennis no.

I donīt no if is something from Betdaq end, still an issue because there isnīt a "Refresh from Betdaq" option and Tennis (as all others in All Markets tab) donīt refresh, we have to log off and log in again to see new added markets.

Thank you

Comment

just checked with the older version, and it is doing it as well. So it's not a version specific issue. Something has obviously changed with the data from betdaq. Looking at it now

Comment

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post

This is a nice update as the older version always cancelled the tick offset facility when the event went in play... Had to manually place my exit when the market was turned in play which was a pain!

Comment

I had a freeze with this version in my second day of trading. Nothing fancy, just had 1 ladder u/o goals open. I ll try to inspect under what conditions this happens if it happens again. I am on win10 and was asked to install edge WebView2 Runtime during installation.

Comment

Working...
          X