Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betfair - New beta 1.4f released

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by jmf View Post
    I got my computer upgraded in February 2017. Since then it has frozen quite frequently forcing me to shut down and reboot and I am trying to track down the cause of it. Not good when I have open positions on Geeks Toy! Is there any bug in Geeks Toy which might cause that? Just trying to cover all my bases.
    I had the same problem after upgrading to Windows 10; there seemed to be a problem with nVidia drivers and Windows 10...

    You may find the following post useful:

    http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...l=1#post135432

    Comment


    • #92
      Racetimer by Cran is working, after so many versions of GT. Keep it up.

      Comment


      • #93
        Hi,

        I'm seeing a 5-8 second delay when right clicking within the GT interface, or when loading a new market. This is since the update.

        I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.

        Is there anything else I can try? This is a big frustration.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by barksdale View Post
          Hi,

          I'm seeing a 5-8 second delay when right clicking within the GT interface, or when loading a new market. This is since the update.

          I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.

          Is there anything else I can try? This is a big frustration.
          I had to rollback the 'Windows 10 Creators Update' to fix this issue. Must be some .NET buggery included within the update that caused this?

          Hope that helps anyone else who experiences this issue.

          Comment


          • #95
            a big problem im having when i for excample back @10 scroll down ladder click the green up figure say @6 it puts my bet to wait now when the race is inplay my bet is still there waiting like it should but say the odds are hovering around 7.6 i click the green up figure in the ladder here instead it puts my bet and matches but for some reason its not canceling the other green up bet @6 automatically like it use to its only happening in a few races and i have to cancel manual by clicking the red cross not been caught out yet any ideas?

            Comment


            • #96
              Been using it more recently, seems that if I have a market open for a while live video won't load close to the off and need to reopen the market to get it to do so. Also streaming is not showing market depth with full virtual prices turn on, turning off steaming fixes this, it's more so when you scroll down prices can see the missing money in markets when switching streaming back on

              Comment


              • #97
                I've been getting a major error the last few days. Whenever I try to red-up with automatic one-click hedging, I get the stop error "Invalid Bet Size".

                I have no problems greening up, this is happening every time I try to red up at low odds (sub 1.2 at least). I'm not sure if the problem exists redding at higher prices.

                Never had this issue before in years of The Toy. I tried 5 times in a row to red up just now and the same message keeps coming up.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Costanza View Post
                  I've been getting a major error the last few days. Whenever I try to red-up with automatic one-click hedging, I get the stop error "Invalid Bet Size".

                  I have no problems greening up, this is happening every time I try to red up at low odds (sub 1.2 at least). I'm not sure if the problem exists redding at higher prices.

                  Never had this issue before in years of The Toy. I tried 5 times in a row to red up just now and the same message keeps coming up.
                  Can you please contact us here with your vendor client ID.

                  What's new in version 1.2

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                    Can you please contact us here with your vendor client ID.
                    I contacted you a while ago about this, I don't think I've had a reply yet. The issue is still ongoing. Tried to red up at 1.04 now but won't allow me to do so, even though many thousands are in the market.

                    Comment


                    • Is there a previous version that I can download somewhere, roll back to? I can't trade using this beta version with this issue.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Costanza View Post
                        Is there a previous version that I can download somewhere, roll back to? I can't trade using this beta version with this issue.
                        Got the eMail, but filed it as if it's the one I remember you said it hadn't happened since so we put it down to a glitch with Betfair at the time.

                        There is a new version here that we hope fixes this. Let us know on that thread if it doesn't.

                        What's new in version 1.2

                        Comment


                        • Closing this thread now as there is a new version here.

                          What's new in version 1.2

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X