Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re disappearing SP bets, it also applies to unmatched bets with 'Take SP' selected, which have been converted to SP bets after a non-runner was taken out. If you close and re-open the market in question, you see the unmatched SP bets for a fraction of a second before they disappear.

Comment

new bug:
      a bet under the minimum of 2,00 at 1000 is not possible, error box says: min bet error.
      a bet under the minimum of 2,00 at 990 and lower is possible without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Soba View Post
        Re disappearing SP bets, it also applies to unmatched bets with 'Take SP' selected, which have been converted to SP bets after a non-runner was taken out. If you close and re-open the market in question, you see the unmatched SP bets for a fraction of a second before they disappear.
        Richard will look into this tomorrow.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

Sorry to ask again this question I posed at 2.00 this afternoon which may have been overlooked?

This stand by laptop has Vista installed......does that mean despite The Toy working perfectly well yesterday 1.4f won't work with Vista

Comment

Originally posted by kingsley View Post
            Sorry to ask again this question I posed at 2.00 this afternoon which may have been overlooked?

This stand by laptop has Vista installed......does that mean despite The Toy working perfectly well yesterday 1.4f won't work with Vista
            Correct.

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...l=1#post135852

I am guessing 1.4f uses newer security protocols that are not supported by Vista.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsley View Post

Yes. Extended support for Windows XP by Microsoft ended 3 years ago, Extended support for Windows Vista by Microsoft ends next week. Neither Vista or XP support new security protocols, and it is not recommended you use either operating system. For your own security, you should upgrade to a supported version of Microsoft Windows with immediate effect.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

Had 2 opened ladder windows: place mrkt and win mrkt. Then closed place mrkt window and loaded another profile with specific settings while win mrkt window was opened, win mrkt window freezed, had to reopen win market. Happend 1 time today, streaming was enabled.

Comment

Thank you for your reply and apologies for missing the previous covering of this subject by you in the thread.......need to go to Specsavers!

Comment

Hi geek,was recently told to download new version after having 1.3n.I trade from australia and using the ladder the prices seem to be a bit laggy using streaming off or on.Also when trading the uk markets and i turn streaming on its ok for 2-3 seconds then says streaming down.1.3n was a lot more stable with the prices not gitter around.Just wondering is anyone else from aust reported this and would be great to hear from anyone who has worked around this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oztrade View Post
                      Hi geek,was recently told to download new version after having 1.3n.I trade from australia and using the ladder the prices seem to be a bit laggy using streaming off or on.Also when trading the uk markets and i turn streaming on its ok for 2-3 seconds then says streaming down.1.3n was a lot more stable with the prices not gitter around.Just wondering is anyone else from aust reported this and would be great to hear from anyone who has worked around this.
                      Traded Aus markets yesterday, everything was fine. Seems like there are problems with Aus streaming today, just turn off streaming till bf sort out its problems.

Comment

To celebrate this new release should add a promotion to buy

Comment

basketball coupons doesn't show odds or money matched, while any other like rugby league or tennis works fine.

Comment

suddenly working again on basket

Comment

Still says streaming down all the time and prices are slower and gitters about.Huge downgrade from what i was using 1.3n.Is there any way to go back to that version.As a long time user and allways been good software i dont understand why we are made to upgrade/downgrade.I would love to hear from anyone else living in aust trading and see if some setting changes has hekoed them.Really want to stay with the Toy but need fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oztrade View Post
                                Still says streaming down all the time and prices are slower and gitters about.Huge downgrade from what i was using 1.3n.Is there any way to go back to that version.As a long time user and allways been good software i dont understand why we are made to upgrade/downgrade.I would love to hear from anyone else living in aust trading and see if some setting changes has hekoed them.Really want to stay with the Toy but need fixing.
                                Exactly the same problem +1

Comment

Working...
                                X