This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrDanke View Post
    Do that just show me the ping or change anything else that could have impact on the program?

That will switch the software from using the new data streaming, to the older API-NG.

API-NG has ping times.
    ESA Streaming does not have an equivalent ping time.

Comment

Originally posted by The other Geek View Post
      That will switch the software from using the new data streaming, to the older API-NG.

API-NG has ping times.
      ESA Streaming does not have an equivalent ping time.
      Thanks

And talking about the performance, we know betfair wanted you to change us to the new one, but to the user, which one offers the best performance until they shut down the old one?

Comment

There is also a problem with showing the prices! I dont know is it betfair or the toy! When I click - It showing my money are on the ladder like 2 or 3 seconds after I put them! I think its something again with the "Traded and available column"!

Comment

I have this issue during start of Installation :
          "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

What I need doing and install new version of Geek Toy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikol View Post
            There is also a problem with showing the prices! I dont know is it betfair or the toy! When I click - It showing my money are on the ladder like 2 or 3 seconds after I put them! I think its something again with the "Traded and available column"!
            Have you turned off streaming yet?

Comment

Originally posted by morselis View Post
              I have this issue during start of Installation :
              "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

What I need doing and install new version of Geek Toy ?
              What version of windows are you using?

You need at least windows 7, and .Net 4.5

Comment

No I didnt how to do thaty?

Comment

Not sure what you mean, but you can always turn "Stream Prices" off via the API Settings Manager menu.
                  Also, where is the option? Can't see it on that menu

Comment

You need to right click on the "API Settings Manager" window, to get the menu

Comment

Like this ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	StremMenu.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	206561

Comment

You need to right click on the "API Settings Manager" window, to get the menu
                        I've turned off the stream prices and it looks its showing only the 3 prices back and lay when I minimise the "Traded and Available" coluimn. Would you please explain to me what exactly this "Stream Prices" doing ?

Comment

Cant seem to log in now- says Header Error Code :Ok Login Error Code : API ERROR minor Error Code :Login Task-execute -exception NgError Coderror Code : The underlying connection was closed :An unexpected error occurred on receive

Any ideas what I need to do to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikol View Post
                            I've turned off the stream prices and it looks its showing only the 3 prices back and lay when I minimise the "Traded and Available" coluimn. Would you please explain to me what exactly this "Stream Prices" doing ?
                            Betfair have a new way of getting data from the exchange. It is called ESA Streaming.

Instead of your software "asking" for data every 200ms, betfair "push" the data to you whenever there is a change.

Comment

Originally posted by McQuade of Mount Vernon View Post
                              The underlying connection was closed :An unexpected error occurred on receive
                              This normally means that your windows operating system does not support the newer security protocals.

Anything older than windows 7, for example.

Comment

That makes sense still using Vista. So need to finally update OS or cant use !

Comment

Working...
                                X