X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betfair API-NG - Version 1.3a Released

Latest release of the software on the download page

Fixes some issues reported here.

Any further / outstanding issues in this version please report them on this thread.

What's new in version 1.2

The main link is to yesterday version. Installer with the exact same size.

Newest version 1.3a is under alternative link.

http://geekstoy.com/Download/AGTPro_Betfair_2.msi

Comment

I think that was a caching issue on your PC from where you downloaded the previous version.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by rabetsuNEW View Post
        The main link is to yesterday version. Installer with the exact same size.

Newest version 1.3a is under alternative link.

http://geekstoy.com/Download/AGTPro_Betfair_2.msi
        Strange, I had no problem downloading the latest version earlier this afternoon.
        When I die and they lay me to rest,
        I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

Ok? what link is the new version now?

Comment

Don't know what it was, but I installed from alternative link and it's OK

Ok? what link is the new version now?
            Both are the newest.

Comment

ok........

Comment

Issues With Soccer Market Navigator

When I open Soccer, there is no 'Coupons' item, with all todays in play games on. And If I open an item such as Belgian Soccer ot Italian Soccer ( of which there should be one match each tonight) I just get 'Loading' and nothing happens. I have tried 'Refresh From Betfair' several times, and restarting the program, but its just the same.

I have opened Betdroid on my tablet, using the same internet connection, and these coupons/markets load fine.

Cheers

Comment

basketball markets dont open.cant bet into a single basketball game right now.
                  and no coupons either.coupons feature is the best feature of geekstoy imo.plz bring it back.

Comment

Lack of coupon is a Betfair issues, maybe people should contact them directly asking for it to be implemented on API-NG.

Comment

Its something wrong with aus market nav, it seems to not appear earlier like before and refresh from betfair dosen't work, need to be restarted. US races, there's no horse numbers

Comment

Is there anyway to use an older version so we might work on NBA tonight games?
                        Its quiet annoying that we had to update to a version that does not fully work yet.

Comment

I am sure that Geek would have been happy to have kept his old software as would all the other trading manufacturers. Betfair have changed the API and he has no choice but to do what he is doing. Other commercial software is also experiencing problems and there is no point in using an old version. The sooner the new is sorted, the better it will be for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by custard View Post
                            I am sure that Geek would have been happy to have kept his old software as would all the other trading manufacturers. Betfair have changed the API and he has no choice but to do what he is doing. Other commercial software is also experiencing problems and there is no point in using an old version. The sooner the new is sorted, the better it will be for everyone.
                            Well, on my older laptop i have a 1.2p version installed and im able to use it and everything is working fine there

Comment

Originally posted by Virouz View Post
                              Well, on my older laptop i have a 1.2p version installed and im able to use it and everything is working fine there
                              The Geek said the new API "has to go live on the 1st November." so you will probably find 1.2p will not work tomorrow -

I'm sure every other software is having the same problems
                              When I die and they lay me to rest,
                              I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

Working...
                              X