Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Trader - Charity Challenge vids!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I recommend converting your video to MP4/SWF when uploading to internet

    Comment


    • #32
      Brunch!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctsFrBAQNCk

      Comment


      • #33
        Oddly, I felt compelled to watch that twice.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by shadowninja View Post
          Oddly, I felt compelled to watch that twice.
          Me too!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by KOTBIIAJIbTO View Post
            Me too!
            I am grateful he didn't include the 30 seconds or so prior to flushing.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnT8hICaiNM ?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Temujin View Post
              Well done guys who are participating in this, some good results, and a good cause.
              I won't participate for a few reasons.
              a/ I have been at the pub for most of the last 3 months. Worked for an hour in the last 2 weeks.
              b/ I am not just a BF trader, so my BF p+l is pretty much meaningless to the proof of my profitability. I have so many accounts (only 1 with BF), and so many strategies that showing my BF p/l (even though this period it seems nicely in profit) that it would be just stealing money from the Geek and just dishonest.

              Other than that I would be happy to participate for a good cause. WD guys.
              Oh come on Temujin, you've been teasing us for so long and since your BF account is in profit there's no reason for not making the vid. You shouldn't worry 'bout the Geek's money in this case, think he would be grateful if you showed others how much money his ass kicking Baby brings you!

              Comment


              • #37
                Lol, brilliant Mets,

                MC

                Comment


                • #38
                  http://www.screencast.com/t/gQexjjAz30u

                  greetings from psychoff

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by psychoff View Post
                    You love PC2 for sure
                    The odds of succes dramaticly improve with each attempt

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by KOTBIIAJIbTO View Post
                      Oh come on Temujin, you've been teasing us for so long and since your BF account is in profit there's no reason for not making the vid. You shouldn't worry 'bout the Geek's money in this case, think he would be grateful if you showed others how much money his ass kicking Baby brings you!
                      Posted something in the lifers just for your benefit so it isn't public domain showing the best I can p/l and why I can't simply provide a BF p/l statement

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        To everyone who can't watch the vids. You should install this codec pack:

                        http://www.windows7codecs.com/downlo...load=codecpack

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Todoroff View Post
                          To everyone who can't watch the vids. You should install this codec pack:

                          http://www.windows7codecs.com/downlo...load=codecpack
                          Is it safe for Vista?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by KOTBIIAJIbTO View Post
                            Is it safe for Vista?
                            Yes I think. The both versions are similar. But why the hell you are using vista?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Todoroff View Post
                              To everyone who can't watch the vids. You should install this codec pack:

                              http://www.windows7codecs.com/downlo...load=codecpack
                              I think you are better just with ffdshow. I once had codec packs installed, and that may bring conflict problems etc like you want to update just one and have to uninstall all then things like that... ffdshow decodes everything i need. Or you can use VLC(VideoLan player) just alone too, it doesn't use any codecs and play almost everything using direct3D and OpenGL

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Todoroff View Post
                                To everyone who can't watch the vids. You should install this codec pack:

                                http://www.windows7codecs.com/downlo...load=codecpack
                                It doesn't work for me. After download I have following error when I try to install:

                                http://screenshooter.net/4662158/omcxqdf

                                Originally posted by pulsar View Post
                                I think you are better just with ffdshow. I once had codec packs installed, and that may bring conflict problems etc like you want to update just one and have to uninstall all then things like that... ffdshow decodes everything i need. Or you can use VLC(VideoLan player) just alone too, it doesn't use any codecs and play almost everything using direct3D and OpenGL
                                I installed ffdshow and it also doesn't work for me i have still errror:
                                http://screenshooter.net/4662158/rbhonxr

                                when I try to watch psychoff video

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X