Alternative to Virgin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use virgin 20mb.

Never had a problem with it, For me its great for trading. can have about 3-4 videos feed going with ladders open also with no problems at all.

Comment

Think I'm getting screwed on the bandwidth then. Surely everyone with Virgin should be on 10Mb minimum by now, I live in a major city! Time to have a word.........

Comment

I'm from a bloody country , but our speed are ok

This is what you can get here with 8 euro per month , unlimited transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza View Post
          Think I'm getting screwed on the bandwidth then. Surely everyone with Virgin should be on 10Mb minimum by now, I live in a major city! Time to have a word.........
          if you use the net much for streaming and downloads virgin do cap your speed to a min of 2.5mb on a 10mb line. Although the ping speed is consistent and for trading it doesnt seem to make a huge difference. When I spoke to the broadband rep I found out that they dont cap you on a 50mb line, although I havent felt the need to upgrade permanently to that speed. The best thing since switching to fibre optics has been the consitentsy for me.
          JS' Blog

Comment

Originally posted by theman73 View Post
            This is what you can get here with 8 euro per month , unlimited transfer

I like but I'll take the hit to live in a safe neighbourhod
            JS' Blog

Comment

Originally posted by J.S. View Post
              I like but I'll take the hit to live in a safe neighbourhod
              Beleive it or not we have the lowest criminality in Europe . Of course , because all our ciminal gangs are spread around all Europe now

Comment

Working...
              X