X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am new in this forum

hi all i am new in this forum

Comment

• Hello all. I am new and just starting to learn and have already found you guys so I must be on the right track eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Royston Vasey View Post
        Hello all. I am new and just starting to learn and have already found you guys so I must be on the right track eh?
        This is a local place for local people...

Comment

• Hi everyone

Newbie here! Just started out in this and am currently using Mike Cruikshanks excellent Bonus Bagging service. Now it's time to start in baby steps on The Toy! Is it really free?! Amazing!

Comment

• New kid on the block!

Hi Guys, new to the forum and really looking forward to sharing knowledge re trading on Betfair. I have dabbled at trading in a small way before and have learnt numerous lessons of not what to do! I guess the biggest thing I've realised is to set system rules and stick to them! You really need to be strict with yourself when it comes to getting out of a bad trade with the least possible mess to my account as well as knowing when to cash out when in the green. I am looking forward to giving the software a go as I think it will help enormously. Look forward to reading through the various threads.

Comment

• Hi all just here.

Comment

• :Welcomeevil
                справка по The Geeks Toy на русском »» здеся ««

Comment

• Hello to all members on this forum I'm another newbie, hope to learn a lot from you!

Comment

• Welcome to the best trading software and forum around, T,

cheers, MC

Comment

• Hey MC thanks for the welcome and response. I really like the atmosphere on this forum

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I live in Manchester, UK and currently between jobs so would like to take the time to find out if I can make a living from trading on Betfair.
                        I want to concentrate on trading horse racing before the start. I plan to do a lot of reading on here and practise trading using initially small stakes in the afternoon.

Thanks.

Comment

• Welcome, there's plenty to read on here so good luck and keep us informed :Thumbs
                          When I die and they lay me to rest,
                          I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Comment

• Welcome in the Market, good luck!
                            Good idea to use small stakes for all learning period, and never chase the losses (if you can).

Comment

• I'd just like to say: hello all
                              Finally I'm making a post here, and that's a big compliment to the software if this is the first time I'm having an issue with it (and actually a petty one for that matter).

Great software, makes betting on betfair complete

Comment

• Hi WhiteAl, I hope your betting on betfair is profitable!

Comment

Working...
                                X