X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickyrobbo
    replied
    Hello fellow Geekers. Only recently joined the GT revolution after using Betfair for some 7 or 8 years now. Made my millions (ha,ha) mainly through matched betting on football by going for the strong probabilities as oppossed to the distinct possibilities. Which is what the average, recreational punter tends to opt for. looking at possibly going full-time at some point in the future & I'm currently working on building up my knowledge of the horse racing trading market. I have the funds available to up my betting bank quite considerably, but I need to be as sure as I can that leaving a fairly well paid job will bring the right rewards financially. At the minute the money I make pays for the nice things in life. It'll obviously be a major difference having to make money consistently just to pay the bills. So looking forward to sharing experiences, & success, with you good people on GT.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Nigoz
    replied
    Nigoz has come

Hey everybody! I just registered to the forum i'm an italian living in morocco, that gives me the opportunity to trade on bf since in stupid italy they closed the .com domain. Long time gambler and punter, I gave pretty much money to the books until I found bf and the GT. I would like to thank The Geek for this masterpiece of a software and all the good traders in here who kindly shared their experience allowing me to learn and improve in my trading. I'm still in the deep study mood and managing to create a solid edge and I hope to be able to contribute soon in this forum.
    Ciao!

Leave a comment:

• Pantaleon
    replied
    Yeah, think that i saw it Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• youngadam
    replied
    Hi Pantaleon. 'Sports trading on Betfair' by wayne bailey is a popular book at present and guides you through the basics. Most of book can be found in vid clips but a good starting point.

Leave a comment:

• Pantaleon
    replied
    Hi cherry, what is VN?

Leave a comment:

• Pantaleon
    replied
    Hi youngadam, i also want to focus on Horse Racing Pre-Off. What books do you have read about? trading? Today I began reading "Trading In The Zone" by Mark Douglas, is all about trading psychology, not this kind of sports trading but i think it would help me.

Leave a comment:

• cherry81296
    replied
    I participate in this forum. I come from VN, this is the first time I participated in a business forum and betting
    Big Head Soccer Big Head Football Big Head Basketball

Leave a comment:

• youngadam
    replied
    Hello. I'm youngadam although i aint actually that young. Found trading through matched betting and see it as an natural progression. I now live in south of France and would welcome any info from anyone who is doing this from another country. I have been reading books, watching you tube clips and really want to focus on pre off horse trading. Really dont even want to start 'practicing' until i have a very sound knowledge of the theory.... I am in this to succeed. Hope other threads are slightly more busy than this one. All help appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Pantaleon
    replied
    Hi all. I am new with forums in general and with trading. I am from México, and have been trading since April 18th 2016 with small stakes in Horse Racing Pre-Off with small stakes, small losses and a very little profits. All these was OK for me because i was learning and knowing the markets, movements etc and i wasn't expecting being in a few months the Next Super Star Trader, BUT...the last week greedy me fall into temptation and lost all my bank in 2 races...That was a very sad day because it was a very high price lesson that i learned from my mistakes and i don't want to repeat. I have a ton of questions i would like to do.
    Hope we can help each other!!.

Thanks for your reading!.

Leave a comment:

• volak62
    replied
    Hi. I am new to sports trading. Have traded unsuccessfully on Forex.
    I would like to learn the neccessary skills to enable me to scalp British horse races throughout the day, with a view to providing a sustainable income.
    I have a starting capitol of £500 in betfair. I plan to watch all tutorial videos and read the forum posts to gain insight into possible strategies. Any help/advice from seasoned veterans would be much appreciated.

Nice to be aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Wrooney
    replied
    Originally posted by wizmaub View Post
    Seems quite dead here, but decided to introduce myself.
    William, from France.

Looking forward to being active.
    télécharger album tsr crew
    Let's make something crazy, man.. don't want here to be dead

Leave a comment:

• wizmaub
    replied
    Seems quite dead here, but decided to introduce myself.
    William, from France.

Looking forward to being active.
    télécharger album tsr crew

Leave a comment:

• Vikingfan
    replied
    I'm still here, I always seem to be just getting the hang of it, breaking even slight profit here and there then it goes wrong..
    My battle now is self Psychology as I know kind of how to make money I really need to learn how to not ruin my hard work and lose it again

Leave a comment:

• Caan Berry
    replied
    Good luck guys! Not many seem to post in these parts anymore, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• fernsilva2009
    replied
    Hi everyone
    Im 39, originally from Brazil but moved to Uk in 2007. I work in a very busy factory job at euphorium bakery. I love football and I found out many traders working full time earning money through betfair. I started learning trading 1 year ago I now want to dip into this universe and maybe one day it will be my independence lifestyle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X