This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I'm very new to the software and I can't get past the login screen, I enter my betfair login details and click login, then a new window appears asking for my forum user/pass. I enter those, and then I get a message saying I must confirm my forum account, which I obviously did (since I'm posting this).
    I don't know what to do now, I'm so impatient to start playing around with the software!
    Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by hhaller View Post
      Hi
      I'm very new to the software and I can't get past the login screen, I enter my betfair login details and click login, then a new window appears asking for my forum user/pass. I enter those, and then I get a message saying I must confirm my forum account, which I obviously did (since I'm posting this).
      I don't know what to do now, I'm so impatient to start playing around with the software!
      Any help would be great. Thanks in advance
      hello. i have the same problem. trying to login, the software ask for forum username/pass, I enter it but after that i see You have provided an invalid username.

P.S. Ofcourse, I do not use a the same forum name or password as use for my Betfair account

Comment

Hi Guys

There is an issue with the servers currently which is causing this. I am currently investigating and will post back here when I know something.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

I've temporarily disabled forum linking for the Beta until we can get to the bottom of the issue. You should be able to log in now.

Somethings fooked, but I'm too tired now to work it out. { Long day. }

I'll switch the linking back on when I figure out what the issue is tomorrow.

What's new in version 1.2

Comment

Hi everyone!

Hello fellas this would be my first post here (or on any trading forum ever). Respect to all people that learned something and are so kind to help newcomers.

I came from poker and I think/hope that there is more money in trading for a mid person than in poker. I have some basic question about situation in trading, profits and other stuff.

Questions:
            1) Is there any information how much people with average success rate make a month from scalping?
            2) This one could be a little bit retarded -- how long could it take to become 0 profit or slightly profitable scalper? (a week, a month... just any opinion to from basic understanding oh how people perceive the situation, also considering a person that can make money in poker and aware of the problems in such fields)
            3) Is there any well defined idea of bankroll management and how it should be followed?
            4) For example with poker - game becomes worse and there is less and less profit from it. Do you think that trading is not an exception and here situation is going down in terms of profit?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all,
            me2lsc.

Comment

Commision percentage

Is there any way that the commision rate charged by betfair can be incorporated into the amounts shown eg showing profit net of commision?

Comment

Right click the bar at the top, large list appears, click on the profit display you need.

Comment

does betfair.es work now

hello, am new to this forum but i want to ask if someone knows if betfair.es is working now,
                  am living in spain , so me and my mum are always on betfair but for a while now its not working and we got no clue how the spanish one works,

Comment

Originally posted by me2lsc View Post
                    Hello fellas this would be my first post here (or on any trading forum ever). Respect to all people that learned something and are so kind to help newcomers.

I came from poker and I think/hope that there is more money in trading for a mid person than in poker. I have some basic question about situation in trading, profits and other stuff.

Questions:
                    1) Is there any information how much people with average success rate make a month from scalping?
                    2) This one could be a little bit retarded -- how long could it take to become 0 profit or slightly profitable scalper? (a week, a month... just any opinion to from basic understanding oh how people perceive the situation, also considering a person that can make money in poker and aware of the problems in such fields)
                    3) Is there any well defined idea of bankroll management and how it should be followed?
                    4) For example with poker - game becomes worse and there is less and less profit from it. Do you think that trading is not an exception and here situation is going down in terms of profit?

Thanks in advance and good luck to all,
                    me2lsc.
                    Trawl through the old threads and you'll find all the answers to these questions, as well as a gold mine of information.
                    It took me at least 6 months to start making £10 a day, about £1.30 an hour

Comment

Hi,
                      I think this is the best place top put this question.

I'm looking for information on where I can get historical market liquidity data on horse races in the UK and Ireland. I want to know how much is available at various points in-play.

Thanks in advance for any help,
                      Tom.

Comment

http://data.betfair.com/

Comment

Thanks for that, its like you're after scratching a never ending itch. Thanks.

Fracsoft, couldn't for the life of me remember that

Comment

Hi all first question.Is it easy to cash out on Geeks rather than Betfair and if so how is it done please? thanks

Comment

you can do it only on betfair page
                              справка по The Geeks Toy на русском »» здеся ««

Comment

Cash out = green up

You can easily green up clicking the green figure in AGT or even better - using the hedge column in the ladder.

Comment

Working...
                                X