tenner a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenner a day

Hello I'm fairly new to betfair trading this is my 3rd month in to market, was just trading in practice mode and did alright so I'm giving it a go using real money, going to put £150 in my account and try making tenner a day from Monday , I'll update this thread daily with p&l, hopefully I'll make it i'd appericiate any advice from pros

Good luck !

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Oh I forgot to write that I've been paying more.attention to graphs lately and I've better understanding of graphs now, I try to lay at support level and back at resistance and doing.okay so far, how important the technical analysis is when trading betfair? Or should I just look how other horses price doing and take.it.from there?

Comment

I always set a target id like to make each day but its not set in stone,if you reach your target and still feel good keep going and on the otherside if you feel its just not your day,stop theres always another day.

Comment

Originally posted by mixed trader View Post
            I always set a target id like to make each day but its not set in stone,if you reach your target and still feel good keep going and on the otherside if you feel its just not your day,stop theres always another day.
            I'll gladly take whatever I make mate tenner is just a nice number to work with that's why, if I make around 0.50£ a race I'll hit my target of tenner

Comment

Just saw caan's last video on youtube with low stakes.on tennis,think I'll give it a go using £2 stakes

Comment

Which markets are you trading, Pete race horse racing is all about who has the biggest stake

Tennis can't be manipulated like that but you need big big balls to trade it

Comment

Originally posted by dvwooly View Post
                  Which markets are you trading, Pete race horse racing is all about who has the biggest stake

Tennis can't be manipulated like that but you need big big balls to trade it
                  Horse racing pre off markets, apart from.that I'll try out on tennis basketball and cricket as world cup 2015 is upon us

Comment

Now is a good time to start tennis. Beginning of the season everyone is unsure about early season form and you can build up a picture of the players over the next couple of months on more of a level playing field

You must learn the players though

Not convinced by caans video, that market was nothing like a normal market. Sure that match was a challenger

Comment

Now is a good time to start tennis. Beginning of the season everyone is unsure about early season form and you can build up a picture of the players over the next couple of months on more of a level playing field

You must learn the players though

Not convinced by caans video, that market was nothing like a normal market. Sure that match was a challenger
                      Price jumped from 1.13 to 1.18 in few seconds in that video, I'll surely keep an eye.on tennis

Comment

I watched it

Observe the next 3 moves .... You'd be knackered over a decent period. I may be wrong but that my gut feel based on trying to win £1 and risking a significant amount more

Comment

if you have been observing granollers v sijsling you will see the possibilities

Comment

I watched it

Observe the next 3 moves .... You'd be knackered over a decent period. I may be wrong but that my gut feel based on trying to win £1 and risking a significant amount more
                            If you lay 20 at 1.13 you're risking £2.6 should it go 1.01 and you don't trade out yes it came crashing after caan was matched at 1.18

Comment

if you have been observing granollers v sijsling you will see the possibilities
                              I tried to scalp serving when I was in practice mode but everytime player loses serv I'm looking at huge red

Comment

Working...
                              X