PDA

View Full Version : Geeks Toy - Comic Relief fundraiser 2011

The Geek
13th March 2011, 08:15 PM
I pleased to announce that GeeksToy.com will be holding a week long charity fundraiser for Comic Relief (http://www.rednoseday.com/)from 00:01 on Tuesday 15th March until Midnight on Monday 21st March. { GMT } We have a fun week ahead with some cool prizes to be both auctioned and won, and any donations made to me during this time will be passed on to the charity.

As stated here (http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3560) anyone wishing to use The Toy in this time period must have made a minnimum Ł5 donation once prior to today to be able to do so. I will however be setting the minnimum donation level to Ł10 during the charity week just so those tightwads who haven't contributed to date can feel twice the pain. :D

I hope you all join us in raising some decent money for a very worthy cause.

Let the fun begin!

TG

_energy86_
15th March 2011, 02:26 PM
Hi geeks.

You have moneybookers?

Thanks

MrPaulPT
15th March 2011, 02:32 PM
That would help a lot.Mr Geek please create moneybooker and neteller accounts and will be so much easier because i dont have paypal.

The Geek
15th March 2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry we only accept PayPal at the moment.

nikicare
15th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Geek, I don't know how to donate because I don't have any credit card. When I deposit, I did it by bank transfer...

Matto
15th March 2011, 03:04 PM
This is very bad, I only have moneybookers

_energy86_
15th March 2011, 03:08 PM
Please geeks when you have time create an account moneybookers, there are many people with these accounts...

Thanks

Coisito
15th March 2011, 03:18 PM
When you donate to the geeks paypal, they give you the option to donate to that paypal even if you don´t have paypal. In that option you can pay with that balance available from your moneybookers account or a credit card.

I'm saying this because i've donated from moneybookers, to the geeks paypal. ;)

MrPaulPT
15th March 2011, 03:34 PM
When you donate to the geeks paypal, they give you the option to donate to that paypal even if you don´t have paypal. In that option you can pay with that balance available from your moneybookers account or a credit card.

I'm saying this because i've donated from moneybookers, to the geeks paypal. ;)

:Brilliant

Thats so cool can someone create a tutorial or something and i donate right away! :)

jdamas69
15th March 2011, 05:36 PM
i can not open my account!!!!

MrPaulPT
15th March 2011, 07:37 PM
You have to read and donate.:Goal

fox800
15th March 2011, 07:37 PM
i want to donate but i dont have paypal. how can i donate?

LusoExpress
15th March 2011, 07:54 PM
Did you made it MrPaulPT?

i dont see nothing pointing to moneybookers

LusoExpress
15th March 2011, 08:08 PM
Coisito podes explicar como fizeste isso???

obelisk83
15th March 2011, 08:10 PM
I have donated and can not login!

peter44
15th March 2011, 09:00 PM
I don'nt have Paypal account but still managed to donate

The receiving account is Paypal but you can donate using non-paypal accounts

I Clicked on donate button on this thread.

Images of the 5 accepted payment types are shown underneath the 'checkout with paypal' button

click on the 'checkout with paypal' button

on next page the 5 accepted payment types became available as soon as I started entering my details

I donated using bank debit card & entered debit card number in box for 'credit card number' because this was only box available.

It worked, also donated this way for the last charity fundraiser

yava
15th March 2011, 09:34 PM
i pleased to announce that geekstoy.com will be holding a week long charity fundraiser for comic relief (http://www.rednoseday.com/)from 00:01 on tuesday 15th march until midnight on monday 21st march. { gmt } we have a fun week ahead with some cool prizes to be both auctioned and won, and any donations made to me during this time will be passed on to the charity.

As stated here (http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3560) anyone wishing to use the toy in this time period must have made a minnimum Ł5 donation once prior to today to be able to do so. I will however be setting the minnimum donation level to Ł10 during the charity week just so those tightwads who haven't contributed to date can feel twice the pain. :d

i hope you all join me in raising some decent money for a very worthy cause.

Let the fun begin!

Tg

Это не пожертвование, это тупое вымогательство!!!
Мне не англоязычному непонятно на какие цели это, лучше сделайте платной программу, и не трахайте людям мозги. Вы сегодня ввели меня в хороший убыток, да ещё и денег требуете!!!!! Вообще прикол, цивилизованные называетесь, русских хаете, да мы так никогда бы не сделали!!!!!

Coisito
15th March 2011, 09:44 PM
Sorry about the late answer, when you click on donate, it appears 4 payment options for those who don't have paypal such as me.

I made the donation months ago and just remembered, I payed with the option mastercard, and used my moneybookers mastercard number. Worked fine. ;)

Wrighty66
15th March 2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Geek

Happy to donate to charity for such a fantastic freebie!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Wrighty66:)

serhanjaan
16th March 2011, 12:53 AM
hi Geek

How can I send to money different options ?

I can not login..very bad news for today :(

The Geek
16th March 2011, 09:28 AM
hi Geek

How can I send to money different options ?

I can not login..very bad news for today :(

You have gold bars under your name, so it should work for you.

If it isn't contact us on donated@thegeekstoy.com

coolhand
16th March 2011, 06:54 PM
1 vote for a moneybookers option here, its a problem for a lot of new users to make a fast transfer in short terms. A warning some days before also will be helpful, don't understand the purpose of a forced bad surprise charity. Cheers!

loktari
16th March 2011, 07:34 PM
There has been a warning on the forums for months now. It was also said that the next charity donation week would be in March. You don't have that information because you haven't searched for it on the IMPORTANT announcements section of the forum.

Knight Rider
16th March 2011, 08:05 PM
A warning some days before also will be helpful, don't understand the purpose of a forced bad surprise charity. Cheers!

Cool Hand

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so for those The Toy is not available until Tuesday which is the way The Geek wants it. Well, he gets it.
:);)

coolhand
17th March 2011, 06:01 AM
:) So we get what we've had here this week. Another suggestion - why can we get warned in the log in screen as it was done when compulsory forum membership was introduced instead of missing that announcement in the forum.

jake11
18th March 2011, 12:55 PM
The Geek please do moneybookers .PayPal does not accept my card.Everywhere accepted as a PayPal account is not:Devil.I sitting week I can neither donate nor sell.

kotvec
18th March 2011, 07:12 PM
Kíváncsi vagyok, hogy valóban fog-e működni, ha írok a fórumba.

The Geek
18th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Ez működött.

geekstoy
19th March 2011, 10:29 AM
Hello,

does anybody know if it is possible to donate by Neteller Net+ Virtual Card ?

I have no other option to donate but never used this option before. So it would be great if anyone could tell about this option.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Michael
20th March 2011, 10:48 AM
i can not open my account!!!!

+1
:(

i want my account !

illocillo
20th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Excellent :)

xclusive
20th March 2011, 12:30 PM
hello guys ! good week all

oasis
20th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Hi Geek

Happy to donate to charity for such a fantastic freebie!

Keep up the good work!

:Ditto

Great app. Many thanks.

oasis

omf004
20th March 2011, 01:57 PM
agree, great app

Zeme
20th March 2011, 08:08 PM
This is one of the best!

Tixon777
20th March 2011, 08:36 PM
i want to donate but i dont have paypal

netlor
23rd March 2011, 04:21 PM
Гик ты создал хорошую программу!

Но мне как и остальным пользователям не понятна в чем запара?
Почему не можешь иметь счета, которыми пользователи твоего софта активно пользуется?
Тем более уж Мбукерсы это международная, а не локальная, типа ВМ, система, заточенная на одну страну.
И полагаю, раз ты используешь Ппал у тебя нет проблемы жителей экзотических уголков мира, которым не открывают счета.

Не жалко тех 5-10 евро-долларов-фунтов на благое дело, но зачем создавать дополнительную головную боль людям которые искренне хотят помочь.

Скажу честно.
Как только начались эти сложности: перевел/пожертвовал = программа работает/не работает я перестал использовать ГТ.

Есть достаточно других проблем в трейде, чтоб тратить время, внимание и разбираться в искусственно созданных кем то проблемах.

Гик сделай шаг навстречу к людям и их любовь к твоему творению будет оплачена звоном монет!

С неизменным
уважением
n.