Thread: "old" betfair site..

Novice

Default "old" betfair site..

as of today the old betfair site doesnt load for me, I am forced to use the crappy new layout...

anyone else having such problem?

Dodder

Thanked 2,268 Times in 944 Posts

Just managed to switch to the old site without any problem

Novice

How do you refer back to the old site?

Thanks

Forum Guru

I have the old site open at the moment, and i too, like you Dodder, cant stand the crappy new betfair version either.
    I do hope now, that the fact you are unable to open the old betfair version is not a sign of its days being numbered
    Not looking forward to that at all.
    Its not that i am anti change, in fact i`m all for it, but why cant these changes be more seemless, rather than the drastic overhaul most sites do making it more difficult to navigate, and when you eventually get use to the dramatic changes, they go and do it all over again
    I used to have a few multiple bets each week with Coral, and they decided to upgrade last week, and made it more complicated to place a bet, exactly like the new betfair site IMHO. Which you would imagine these sort of sites would want to make it easier for people to have a bet After all thats how they make their money.

Hopefully betfair will continue giving you the option to opt out of the new site (fingers crossed)
    Hope you get the old site back Dodder I understand the pain you`re going through.

All the best, Marty.