Thread: I feel dirty

Default I feel dirty

Just wanted to pop in to reassure anybody thinking of trying out AGT pro for the 1st time that it is, unquestionably the best product out on the market place. After taking full advantage of it's free-ness over the last couple of years, I'd pretty much not even thought about trying out anything else. When the sub came in I paid for 3 months and when, it ran out I thought I'd see how far the competition had come during the time since I'd last tried any of them.

Firstly, I will not slag any of the comp off, they each have their good points and to be fair any questions I had were answered satisfactorily, however, this community is by far the most active.

The main, and most important in my book, benefit of AGT is the speed with which it operates. Not only the ladders but the graphing and charts. On other products, these options are available however they do/can have a notable negative effect on the amount of memory they use. On one product my CPU usage was as high as 85-90% which in turn made order placement sluggish and IR almost impossible. On other products you have to pay for a speedier service which is standard on AGT. You can opt for normal speed but again, trading with any kind of proficiency is pretty much impossible. In my opinion, it's a bit of a poor marketing ploy.

The customization is also a nice feature. If you already use this product then I am sure, as I did, will take it for granted, but when it's not there you do miss it. I'll admit in the spirit of fairness, the graphs are not the most comprehensive on this product however; if like me you only use charts to confirm moves or entry and exit's then they do the job just fine. I also trade Forex and the kind of in depth detail provided is needed but when there is only 10 minutes between races I only need the minimum of information and what is provided here is more than adequate, but each to their own. This is not a criticism, only what I have observed and my own opinion.

I've given each product a week of use and some may argue that you need longer but, for me it was long enough to realise that I'd be renewing my sub sooner rather than later. And, the other products out there offer something for everyone but for me this has everything I need and after my brief affair. I have returned feeling satisfied that I am using the best product available at this time.

Please forgive me for my infidelity but it was done in the name of research

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lewy For This Useful Post:
    doubleback (30th August 2012), KOTBIIAJIbTO (30th August 2012), lcredd (30th August 2012)
    Forum Guru

A very good post Lewy. You just need to alter your avatar picture to include the words ' I should have bought the lifetime subscription'

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckynumberslevin For This Useful Post:
    doubleback (30th August 2012), Lewy (31st August 2012)

the wonder of hindsight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lewy For This Useful Post:
    luckynumberslevin (30th August 2012)
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 723 Posts

It was a no-brainer to go for the lifetime subscription and I say this as a tight wad.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowninja For This Useful Post:
    lcredd (30th August 2012), Lewy (31st August 2012), luckynumberslevin (30th August 2012)
    Forum Guru

Being a tight wad would it not have been better to have named yourself

shadowninjarofalealwaysboughtbysomebodyelse

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luckynumberslevin For This Useful Post:
    doubleback (30th August 2012)