Thread: feedback

Virgin

Default feedback

I have been using the AGT since 3 weeks and I am impressed of the power of this software, the great amount of creative ideas; that everything fits together and is adjustable at once. Compared to the Betfair software development, there is a lot of more energy in it.

There is one thing I don’t like and that makes me a little nervous. The „unmatched bet element“ takes my cursor away, when I want to place a bet. That happens in the case I have one or more already traded, but not completed positions in the „unmatched bet element“. For placing a bet there you sometimes just have a second to type an amount of money or change the quote and then the cursor is already taken away.

Another feedback is that myself would prefer a click to activate a grid, instead of mouse over, so I wouldn’t have to circle my way from a to b through the screen, having more than one market on screen. But that’s not so important.

Thank you for this great software.

Virgin

The problem was fixed were quickly. It impresses how much new features were invented in the last time. I think betfair should give you one or two million at let you work for them.

Novice

Default Every time, better!!!

Hello All,

This program beats all!
    Every time that a update is released, is every time better!!

Thank you Geek!!!!

Toast!

new version is really a best, with video included! Great!

Novice

Default AGT v1.2c

Having now used for a reasonable time on horse racing markets plus I have a lot of experience in using other software.

I am very impressed by this trading software, it's very fast, flexible, adapts to different trading strategies easily, very easy to use effectively and appears to be rock solid run on Windows 7 OS. I've also tried it on my Macbook Air using Parallels running Windows 7 and again it performs extremely well.

This is arguably the best trading software available currently and I would recommend it without reservation.

Novice

Cannot get logged on today at all, uninstalled 2 times and still will not 'load' the Toy?, any ideas chaps , OS XP,

Novice

Tallbrian,

I don't think Microsoft support XP anymore and it's not the most stable Windows platform.

My advice would be to "bite the bullet" and upgrade to Windows 7, (Windows 8 is imminent). Probably not want you want to hear, however, it's important to keep software updated and ultimately the hardware as well.

XP is still supported, in fact I run on an XP machine and on another running Windows 7. There is no difference. I have not experienced any problems with the Toy and XP.

Novice

Cheers guys, XP was supported until 8th April, thereafter, well anyone's guess, looked and seems to be an issue with my exe not recognising applications, tried all the 'help' issues but to no avail.

Support for XP SP3 ends April 8th 2014. Not 2012!!!

Ref: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1173/en-gb