Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Welcome newbies!

Virgin

well iam new intrested in a sofware which can automatically put my bet in running suppose i want to lay a horse in running at a particular rate suppose at 2.50 so if that horse comes to 2.50 or lower in running than my bet will be matched automatically suppose not matched on 2.50 then can it be matched lower also

Default Hi a quick question pls

On the graphs it has moving average 1 and 2 can I ask what the difference and importance of the different ones are pls

Kind regards

Steven

Virgin

Default Hedgeing???

Hi all, very new to trading just started last month. Ive been making tiny profits to start with using £2 bets its going pritty well . My question is do i need to hedge the whole market everytime to make a profit???

Forum Addict

Hedge for an equal profit whatever the result. If you leave your winning trade on the selection that you traded - if this is a perticular horse - you will only win your money if the horse wins, otherwise you will get nothing.

Virgin

Hi folks, I have been trying to get into this trading lark for a while now. It's really interesting and exciting but I'm not having much luck with it. Thank god for the practise mode.

I do wonder if there is a way to recode the system so that whatever I do on the practise mode, it does the exact opposite on the live mode... I'd be way up

Virgin

Hello all, myself johnnie am a newbie to this forum, looking forward for further information about this forum..

Hi Johnnie,

you've found a fascinating and sometimes profitable pastime,

cheers, MC

Virgin

Is there a way to automate so that no matter what happens I can never ever go in play on horse racing.

I'm doing well 10 or 12 races in a row making small steady profits then losing 20 -25 races worth of profits when I end up stuck in play and the horse tails off in the rear so I can't lay it or bolt's up by 20 lengths when I need to back it.

If I can't solve this problem I don't see how I can continue with this frustration (never mind the overall losses)

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Fluence View Post
    Is there a way to automate so that no matter what happens I can never ever go in play on horse racing.

I'm doing well 10 or 12 races in a row making small steady profits then losing 20 -25 races worth of profits when I end up stuck in play and the horse tails off in the rear so I can't lay it or bolt's up by 20 lengths when I need to back it.

If I can't solve this problem I don't see how I can continue with this frustration (never mind the overall losses)

I've cancelled my subscription and will try elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluence View Post
    I've cancelled my subscription and will try elsewhere.
    You don't need to automate just have live feeds and close before all loaded or a minute before the off.... or change your bets to take SP if you play very late

Virgin

Hi all, I’ve used my free GT trial and although this is probably considered blasphemy, I’ve also tried the free trial offered. Can GT perform the ‘make market’ function e.g. simultaneously place a back and lay bet with 1 click rather than manually entering them?
    Last edited by Mr Moderator; 15th June 2019 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Competitor mentioned

Novice

Hey, I am Lee a new Betfair trader that is hoping to make a side income from using Geeks Toy. The software is great thanks!