Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: B@dger, Blagger, Tony.... Whatever his name is

Novice

Default B@dger, Blagger, Tony.... Whatever his name is

Hello guys,

Got a email from an old friend today who advised me about current developments, Leon i will get back to you ASAP!! Brought back some old memories of Betfair. First of all let me say its shocking to hear about the premium charge, Betfair have really got you by the balls there.

Bit of fun, lets see how long it lasts for... I imagine it will either get deleted or all hell will kick off. i have a screen shot so the damage has been done!! Enjoy!!

http://racingtraders.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?5964-Whatever-happened-to-this-guy

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mikeyb For This Useful Post:
    Bongy (3rd July 2011), Boo (3rd July 2011), BruceLee1973 (30th June 2011), Caan Berry (30th June 2011), custard (30th June 2011), DJB (30th June 2011), fil (30th June 2011), Firkinelle (30th June 2011), gorgeous-george (30th June 2011), Knight Rider (30th June 2011), Leonthefixer (30th June 2011), LuckyYou (30th June 2011), pez (30th June 2011), Riggs (30th June 2011), rockaren (30th June 2011), Scumbag trader (1st July 2011), The Geek (30th June 2011), TRADER68 (30th June 2011)
    Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,483 Posts

Now you've given them a posting today
    When I die and they lay me to rest,
    I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Thanked 7,697 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firkinelle View Post
    Now you've given them a posting today
    Sad fact of life, but there seems to be something very wrong with our little furry friend. It seems he can't get through life without trying to rubbish anyone / anything successful in this industry.

Couple that with his own track record of "after the fact" green screen shots & videos, yet never once showing any genuine proof whatsoever that he really is a pro trader.

Any person with half a brain would STFU and focus on the positives of their own product instead of trying to make more enemies in the community by being a knob head & drawing attention to himself. But not our Blagger, he's special! { as in SPECIAL BUS special. }

Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,257 Posts

Happy memories , indeed ! I had my first bust up on this forum with Mullyman. Had lots of bust ups with the other person too. Can't beat a good bust up especially with gents like them. Sets me apart. I don't want to be like them.

Novice

What i find strange as well which i should of wrote is that he is involved in this so called "hedge fund" or investment thingy and he owns a software firm which may be capable of showing traders position... That could be used dangerously to his advantage, the fund could squeeze locals out of there positions.

Media & PR Director Knight Rider's Avatar
    Thanked 2,320 Times in 1,007 Posts

Just in case it is removed (which is a distinct possibility cos i had over 150 of mine removed) i have taken the trouble to post it an appropiate frame.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Knight Rider For This Useful Post:
    Boo (3rd July 2011), custard (30th June 2011), doubleback (4th July 2011), LuckyYou (30th June 2011), raqueta (30th June 2011), Riggs (30th June 2011), Scumbag trader (1st July 2011), Temujin (30th June 2011), The Geek (30th June 2011), TRADER68 (30th June 2011), wagonmastergeneral (30th June 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
    Just in case it is removed (which is a distinct possibility cos i had over 150 of mine removed) i have taken the trouble to post it an appropiate frame.
    Very nice ! Last time I looked my posts were still there. I found it strange that they could collect my subscriptions using my Paypal account but denied all knowledge of it when it came to giving me a refund. It's probably something to do with my age, there are so many things I cannot understand these days

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    What i find strange as well which i should of wrote is that he is involved in this so called "hedge fund" or investment thingy and he owns a software firm which may be capable of showing traders position... That could be used dangerously to his advantage, the fund could squeeze locals out of there positions.
    Somehow I think he's not that bright. Also Betfair would shut vendors down in an instant for anything iffy.

On the subject of Hedge funds, you will notice that since all the launch fanfare last year, Centaur have been oh so quiet about their Galileo Hedge Fund which Tony was heading up the trading team for. Now being the child that Tony is, if it was doing well, he'd be doing nothing but repeatedly telling you about it, yet we hear nothing. { Well I did hear a bizarre rumour he's been demoted to plain ol "Teacher" }

So the first chance the community gets to see Tony's real after the fact figures, and he doesn't want to talk about it. And he wonders why we affectionately know him as "The Blagger" round these parts.

On that note, why would anybody who { by their own estimation } makes $400 tax free an hour working from the comfort of their own home & getting to see their kids every day, be working full time at the other end of the country for much less taxed money than that?

Doesn't add up at all does it?

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
    . Had lots of bust ups with the other person too. Can't beat a good bust up especially with gents like them. Sets me apart. I don't want to be like them.
    I think you should have called yourself marmite instead. You either love it or ya hate it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight Rider For This Useful Post:
    doubleback (4th July 2011), wagonmastergeneral (30th June 2011)
    Novice

, there are so many things I cannot understand these days
    I dont understand when i go into Timberland and buy a pair of shoes and try them on and one is smaller then the other, the sales asst. replies "its normal"

Congratulations, Mikey ! At the time of writing this, your post is still visible "over the road". One hour gone.

Of course, perhaps you should not get overexcited by this as no bugger ever reads that forum these days. Apparently, his wife can't be bothered to read it either

Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post

On that note, why would anybody who { by their own estimation } makes $400 tax free an hour working from the comfort of their own home & getting to see their kids every day, be working full time at the other end of the country for much less taxed money than that?

Doesn't add up at all does it.

I seem to remember, back in the day he claimed to make £25k an annum trading . Next thing he's on 400 an hour.??????

Lol... bit of a jump....... wot appened there then.....did he kidnap Adam Heathcote or summink.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight Rider For This Useful Post:
    doubleback (4th July 2011)
    Australian Cultural Attaché
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 610 Posts

I think the clue is in his post.... You either burn out or go bankrupt... That does not come from a smart man making money on BF. This is no more mundane than any other job, and if you are making the sort of money he was claiming towards the end then that takes care of any boredom.

TBH, I get burnt out when I trade full on for weeks at a time. Nothing a 3 day bender doesn't fix. Certainly have never gone bankrupt or anything like that. Lost a big chunk on the strippers winding down, but that hardly counts.

No, when you make a claim like that, it is through your own experiences I am afraid. The old, I couldn't keep it up, so they certainly couldn't.

Of course, perhaps you should not get overexcited by this as no bugger ever reads that forum these days. Apparently, his wife can't be bothered to read it either
    Well despite telling myself i would never go back there until i had received an official apology for the removal of my posts i just had a look in overtheroad. I saw a fred on the PC2 and being the hot topic of the moment i prepared myself to read the many pages on the subject that have graced the subject on forums like this one, Betfairs, Peewees etc.

I then discovered that there was only 1 post

There's a rather wild claim on the home page of their website that "Nicko is used by more professional traders than any other product"

So my assumption would be they are all far too busy making money to be bothered with all that forum rubbish. { NOT }

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
    I saw a fred on the PC2 and being the hot topic of the moment i prepared myself to read the many pages on the subject that have graced the subject on forums like this one, Betfairs, Peewees etc.
    You are in danger of being rather unfair. Every forum has its own merit and each tries to cater for its own sort of trader. The one "over the road" is purpose built for people who are illiterate and this accounts for its relatively low number of posts. We should pity them rather than mock them.

Director of Automated Solutions 1/4 of a millionaire fund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    There's a rather wild claim on the home page of their website that "Nicko is used by more professional traders than any other product"

So my assumption would be they are all far too busy making money to be bothered with all that forum rubbish. { NOT }
    Thought you were meant to be on holiday !

They say....

Five years ago, Hargraves was making $10 an hour as a courier. Now he's making $400 an hour, by his own estimation, as a sports trader.

What if my profit from a tennis match is....let say...£55 after 3 played games...about 10 mins of trading....does it mean I am making £330/hour from trading sports on Betfair ? LOL

There are red numbers too, we should not forget...and my numbers are random....just trying to find out how they think ...

Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire Fund View Post
    he is back from holiday to NOT miss more of The Blagger.......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1/4 of a millionaire fund View Post
    I am, and I am sitting here nursing a small hangover at the moment before soon going out on the pish and ignoring you all till the early hours of the morning.

Love the name change BTW.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The Geek For This Useful Post:
    Leonthefixer (30th June 2011)