Thread: Petty problem

Default Petty problem

You may think I am being petty, but was just wondering if any of you experience the same small annoying problem as I do.

Say I am looking at a football market, and I open up the market, I go to click on say "over/under 1.5 goals", and it opens up another market. I usually have to do this 3 or 4 times before I can actually open up the market without the cursor moving to a different market.

Does anyone else experience this? It only happens when the scroll bar appears on the right hand side of the column.

Australian Cultural Attaché
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 615 Posts

Yeah, happens occassionally to me, although hasn't for a while. When you have scrolled down and click on a market sometimes it remembers what was there before the scroll occurred (at least that is what appears to me to be happening)..
    Can be frustrating, but certainly doesn't happen to me very often now, as generally I am only opening markets through the next races menu.

Maybe it happens when you drag the bar down, and not when you click the bar down?

Ah good, glad it's not only me!

I think you are right, about the system remembering what was there before the scroll.

I have to click about 4 or 5 times before I get the right one!

Mr.Geek, if you are there, do you know of any way I can stop this? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,061 Posts

I always find that if i click on the Logo rather than the wording then it is less likely to occur,

for example in the horse markets if i click on the 'W' for win market or 'P' for place market.

Thanked 7,703 Times in 2,130 Posts

This one is here to stay I'm afraid.