Thread: Market not loading

Novice

Angry Market not loading

Everytime i open AGT for the first time and open any market it works fine and when i go to next horse race it doesn't open the ladder no matter how many times i i tried to open it, eventually i have to close and open and login it again to see the next market. its so frustrating. I have also tried the latest beta version AGT 1.4v but facing the same problem. I have also tried 2 different systems on completely different ISPs but the problem is still the same. I have also uploaded the problem GIF file on imgur please have a look.

I am using AGT 1.4p, Windows 10 PRO Ver. 2004 BUILD 19041.329

https://imgur.com/AvX1E5G

Novice

Hi. I'm having a problem with the market display in GT also. The next horse race at Fairyhouse, the 14.00 on 15th June, for example won't display in the market navigator no matter what filter options I use.
    I've found a solution. It's to go to All Markets and navigate to Horse Racing / Ireland / Fairy 15th June to find and open that market. It works but it's a pain. I don't know if it's GT or Betfair that's at fault but with any luck it'll be fixed soon.

Hope the above solution helps for your issue as well.

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by zitlor View Post
    Hi. I'm having a problem with the market display in GT also. The next horse race at Fairyhouse, the 14.00 on 15th June, for example won't display in the market navigator no matter what filter options I use.
    I've found a solution. It's to go to All Markets and navigate to Horse Racing / Ireland / Fairy 15th June to find and open that market. It works but it's a pain. I don't know if it's GT or Betfair that's at fault but with any luck it'll be fixed soon.

Hope the above solution helps for your issue as well.
    I tried that too. It works but when you stay on one race for a bit longer like 10 mins then wouldn't work.

Novice

Sorry to hear that. It's still working for me and it's the only way I can load the races that don't show up under the Horses tab in Market Navigator. I'll report back if I find anything else that might help.

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by zitlor View Post
    Sorry to hear that. It's still working for me and it's the only way I can load the races that don't show up under the Horses tab in Market Navigator. I'll report back if I find anything else that might help.
    Mate would like to share which windows version you are using. If it is windows 10 then please tell me the build number. If you go to you

Settings>>System>>About

it will show you there. Please give me the following.

Edition:
    Version:
    OS Build:

Also your Geekstoy software version.

Novice

The issue I experienced seems to be covered in this thread http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...an-anyone-help
    From member PDC, 'The issue is something to do with the naming of the markets by Betfair and it being different to how Geeks Toy expects them to be, for example today's ones have things like "14:25 Royal 2 TBP" which the software doesn't recognise.'

It seems that you have a more complicated problem. I assume you've emailed support. Hopefully they'll help.
    For what it's worth I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1809 and the Geekstoy version that was availble last year, the one before this year's update.