I hope this is not prohibited, I'm not advertising anything, just sharing with you...

There is a livescore site Scores to SMS; as you suppose, not only you can follow live scores at the site, but they send SMS to your mobile phone, at cost of 5 to 9 cents per SMS (depending on your operator's fees); I have been using it for a couple of years now, and it's nice when you need/want to follow the game and don't have access to PC at that moment; you can choose a variety of events to be alerted of (start of game/second half, change of result, penalty given, booking, sending off, goalscorer, etc.); it's reliable, SMS's arive quickly after event, and they are constantly improving and covering more leagues.

So, reason for this advertisement is mail I have just received from them:

We at ScoresToSMS wish you a happy Valentine's Day.
You can surprise your friends with this coupon code:
StValentine
which will load their ScoresToSMS accounts with 5 EURO.
Best regards
ScoresToSMS

So, if you want, give it a try - open the account, go to "Deposit" and enter above code; it works, I just loaded my account with those 5 eur.

P.S. If you find this post at two more forums (none of them dealing exclusively with Betfair trading), it's not copy/paste, it's me... In one of them, there is a thread "Freebies and special offers", where members share these announcements, so if you think it's good idea, keep it on...