This is my first post, so hi!!

Just got into GeeksToy and been trying to set up my profile for my new venture into this Betfair trading lark but was having issues getting the Betfair live feed to work. Whenever I clicked it, it would just display a blank screen. I managed to resolve this issue today and so just wanted to give people a heads up in case they were experiencing the same issue......not sure if this is the correct section to put this in so if needed, moderators please move it where it would be most appropriate.

I just learned that GT uses IE11 and Flash as its base, so if Betfair live feed works in IE11 then all should work in GT. But if you are like me, you hate IE and never use it and always use Chrome, or some other alternative! So, it wasn't until today that I tried to view the live feed through IE11 and found out that the Betfair Exchange site wouldn't even load in IE11, let alone play any video through it! Any flash issues were eliminated as this is installed and working correctly on my system.

Some digging later and I found out that my issue was likely to be due to Compatibility settings:

https://support.betfair.com/app/answ..._id/436/c/483/

I went to the IE settings and then "compatibility view settings", and then unticked the "display intranet sites in compatibility view" box and I can now view Betfair live feed in GT!!

So, if you have IE11 with Flash installed and working and are still not having any luck, try this fix!

All the best,
Ace