Thread: Premier League football strategy

Novice

Default Premier League football strategy

Hi guys,

I am happy to share with you the success for bettin in Premier League. This is part of a strategy I am using to calculate team's current form and apply with historical results and old/current bookemaker's odds.

The last round I was able to pin poin 8/10 correct results. I only bet 1X2 with small adjustments.

My stakes multiplied by 2 last round, and during 3-4 rounds I started with 12E and now have 38E. I am confident that this is a long term successful strategy.

I will share my pickings here in advance (if the post if approved, of course).

Best of luck,
    AlienSquare

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,483 Posts

Be good to see a nice long term strategy. Do you bear in mind the number of games played etc ?
    When I die and they lay me to rest,
    I'm gonna get pissed with Georgie Best

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Firkinelle View Post
    Be good to see a nice long term strategy. Do you bear in mind the number of games played etc ?
    What do you mean exactly by number of games?

Whether it's the beginning of the season when there's no form to go on or the end of the season when a bottom team has more to play for than a middle of the table team who can't win or lose anything.

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Firkinelle View Post
    Whether it's the beginning of the season when there's no form to go on or the end of the season when a bottom team has more to play for than a middle of the table team who can't win or lose anything.
    The position of the teams I consider a bit, now near to the end of the season. But not so much, because if a team is playing bad there is nothing they can do against a team that is playing good football.
    Regarding the number of matches, I use last 10 years. From the end of the season till the begining of next, we have a small gap but it does not matter much. Why? Because a team like City, or Arsenal, or Crystal will manage to play "about the same". What I mean, is that the error i think will be small, and system will readjust after first 10 rounds, anyway.
    Last round I got 2% profit in average per each game

For the round in premier league, will give 4/10 games predictions:

Southampton Chelsea - 2. Southampton is playing very bad at home, and currently they are in a low form. Chelsea are also a bit low, but expect to have more chances for winning that the Southampton has for a win or draw. Expect 1-2

Burnley Leicester - X. The 2 teams are too alike in their results this year, but also in form. A draw is favorable to take, given the good odds. Expect 1-1

Crystal Palace Brighton 1. Crystal has the edge this game because: 1. their stats is better; 2. they play at home; 3. Brighton this season managed to score only 0.5 goals per game while playing away, suggesting they play very bad when away. Expect 2-1

Swansea Everton X. It can go in favor for Swansea as they have an small edge here, but I think the non-football of Everton will conclude the draw. Expect 1-1

Best of luck.

AlienSquare

Novice

Profit was in average for the last weekend's games (+18% per bet).
    Still, after some time of small increases this round, was very good increasing the overall bank value.
    I took Chelsea, Man Utd away, Leicester and Watford X, and have lost on Liverpool.
    Last 4 games are:
    Arsenal and City to win, and Draw for the last 2.

Best of luck.
    AlienSquare

Novice

This round I am taking Liverpool, United, Newcastle and City to win. A draw for Southampton and Crystal.

Strategy I am using is explained here: https://youtu.be/-d1ciNEbxLI

So you're now selling your "system"

Novice

Yes, at a 5th of the profit that it got.
    Unfortunately, it is not possible to make more money by myself as bookmakers are limiting the accounts which are profitable over time, so I must extend this to the community as a low price, to cover the investment with statistics, and work.

Tool for testing bookmakers overound, converting odds from decimal to fractional and vice-versa, testing multiple selections and profitability of systems described here: https://youtu.be/cyrcRHCEG6Q
    I know that some of this info could be found online, but I wanted to have a quick and easy tool with good explanations as a reference.
    This was build by myself to be used, but if its useful to you, leave a comment and I will be happy to share it. No additional work is needed to maintain it, and no money charged

Good luck!

Looking at the Rules of the Forum there comes a few little things which you have breached.

No selling / plugging of anything whatsoever either on the forum or by private message.
    We want our forum to be a place people can come and chill out & not be spammed with crap of any kind.

Each member has 3 strikes...
    1. If you break the rules, you will be referred to the rules & asked nicely to abide by them.
    2. Should you break them again, you will be banned for a month.
    3. Break them after that & you will receive a permanent ban.

However...
    Anyone who spams within 10 posts will be banned permanently with no warning.

As you have posted only 6 times. I think you are very lucky to still be a member here. Watch your step or else you might find it's goodbye time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firkinelle For This Useful Post:
    custard (21st May 2018), DarkHorse (16th May 2018)
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,257 Posts

Nothing changes, does it ?

Professional analyst of female tennis players mark's Avatar

LOL - Brilliant