Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cashout with no Internet access

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks: 1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Cashout with no Internet access

    Hello everyone.
    Can you help me please with my task?

    I need to find a solution how to make a cash out if my internet doesnt work. As I understand, Toy and other software works automatically only by my internet chanel, right? So, how can I make/post automatic cashout before in-play if I(my pc) dont have an access to exchange(if it happen suddenly)?

  2. #2
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks: 1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I need to know these, because sometimes electricity in my city is not reliable, so I dont want to let my bets go inplay.
    Thanks for any ideas.

  3. #3
    Forum Addict Bog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    318
    Thanks: 60
    Thanked 57 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommasi View Post
    I need to know these, because sometimes electricity in my city is not reliable, so I dont want to let my bets go inplay.
    Thanks for any ideas.
    You can login from your phone and close you bets if you have internet on it, or a laptop

    Or you can call betfair, you have a TAN number for your account.
    https://en-betfair.custhelp.com/app/...t-number%29%3F

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bog For This Useful Post:
    Tommasi (4th February 2018)
  5. #4
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks: 1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    You can login from your phone and close you bets if you have internet on it, or a laptop

    Or you can call betfair, you have a TAN number for your account.
    https://en-betfair.custhelp.com/app/...t-number%29%3F
    Thanks for good answer.

    Ofc, I have my phone with 3G, but when urban electricity goes off it may not work.
    Telephone is a good idea, I will note it. But will phone line work without urban electricity?

  6. #5
    Forum Addict Bog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    318
    Thanks: 60
    Thanked 57 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommasi View Post
    Thanks for good answer.

    Ofc, I have my phone with 3G, but when urban electricity goes off it may not work.
    Telephone is a good idea, I will note it. But will phone line work without electricity?
    Your phone worked when you had electricity failure? Only you know the answer

    Usually phones should work and have signal unless there is a major electricity failure. I never had problems with signal or internet connection during an electricity blackout. Just be careful to have battery on your phone

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bog For This Useful Post:
    Caan Berry (3rd March 2018)
  8. #6
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks: 1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    Your phone worked when you had electricity failure? Only you know the answer

    Usually phones should work and have signal unless there is a major electricity failure. I never had problems with signal or internet connection during an electricity blackout. Just be careful to have battery on your phone
    Yes, I mean major troubles on the electricity station. The discuss only about this thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Talented Mavericks Limited
26 Buttercup Close
Corby
Northants
England
NN18 8LB

UK Company # 04872848
UK VAT # 887366268

Facebook TwitterYouTube



Betfair    Betdaq    VISA  Mastercard  American Express  Dinners Club  Discover  PayPal  Skrill