Thread: Guess Who Taught This Guy!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazeewon For This Useful Post:
    jibiko (6th February 2010)
    Australian Cultural Attaché
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 615 Posts

I casually watched the race vision today not even realising i had a 2k liability in the market. Didn't even realise I was supposed to trade out until the race was run and won. At least that guy knew what he was supposed to be doing, even if he didn't do it..... Would take the 50 pound loss over my 2k any day of the week.... rotflmfao..

Thanked 1,155 Times in 537 Posts

That my friend is the Nugget Crew's own Bingo Little.

Note how he improved from that performance to being a full-time football trader with blogs, websites and £20+ / month subscription charges

Web Strategy & Development Director jimrobo's Avatar

OMG some of the most stupidest trading I've seen. And that guy charges a subscription???!!!!!

Director of Asia Pacific Operations rjmcgee's Avatar

Wow....

I just can't understand why so many exclusively pre-race traders intentionally let anything go in-play, knowing how bad your risk/reward is compared to simply closing out for a comparatively small red before the race starts.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Then again, I've been at this for over 3 years and these days I lose more than I win pre-race, despite always closing out before the race starts, so what do I know?

Having been a subscriber for 2 months to nugget service nothing surprises me about these 2... in that 2 month period I have suffered webinars that didnt work for various technical reasons, chatrooms that are complete chaos with people not knowing whats going on or sometimes a bunch of people screaming when things go tits up about what to do. Trades that you need a phd in quantum mechanics to understand and many other nuggets...

The thing that turned it for me... actually it wasnt a trade I did but the way it turned out was enough for me... they recommended a 2-0 and 3-1 strat for second carling cup game with Manc derby.. 0-0 at half time Bingo in chat room advised to red up on 3-1 and take small green on 2-0. Adster who wasnt there in chat room... next day he goes on about what a masterful trade it was on the 3-1 score..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotty_73 For This Useful Post:
    jibiko (6th February 2010)
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_73 View Post
    Having been a subscriber for 2 months to nugget service nothing surprises me about these 2... in that 2 month period I have suffered webinars that didnt work for various technical reasons, chatrooms that are complete chaos with people not knowing whats going on or sometimes a bunch of people screaming when things go tits up about what to do. Trades that you need a phd in quantum mechanics to understand and many other nuggets...

The thing that turned it for me... actually it wasnt a trade I did but the way it turned out was enough for me... they recommended a 2-0 and 3-1 strat for second carling cup game with Manc derby.. 0-0 at half time Bingo in chat room advised to red up on 3-1 and take small green on 2-0. Adster who wasnt there in chat room... next day he goes on about what a masterful trade it was on the 3-1 score..
    The problem is that nobody is monitoring their advice. If you want to start quoting winners / profit in the Racing Post for a tipping service you need to provide them with your recommendations for a period of time beforehand. The internet is totallly unregulated, sites like bet72 and Scumbag Traders are a platform on which to advertise the Nugget Crew's 'Service' - the truth is that nobody (Including the two people behind the idea) have a clue as to its long term profits or losses.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emkayracing For This Useful Post:
    refer80 (6th February 2010), Scotty_73 (6th February 2010)

Emkayracing... totally with you.... it seems that all you need to do these fays is post a couple of P&L screenshots and people will blindly follow, when I started out last Aug I thought I would join up with some of these "services" as they would provide the type of info I needed whilst learning.. but turns out everyone is just out to screw you for a monthly sub. I did training courses which cost a shitload of money and whilst there was some useful information nothing that comes close to justifying the cost... but to be honest I am glad I did it this way as now i know really what these guys offer and that there is only one person who can help you in the markets and thats yourself

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scotty_73 For This Useful Post:
    Emkayracing (6th February 2010), Scumbag trader (6th February 2010)

Hi scotty,all the help you could need is on this forum.Ask a question and 9 times out 10 you will get a answer,not just a yes or no but an in-depth reply if needed.The guys on here are a top bunch compared to other forums i have used,there are untold strategies on here from all sorts of traders and they are FREE no FEE.

Thanked 7,703 Times in 2,130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by refer80 View Post
    there are untold strategies on here
    Funny, I thought there were only 4.....

Punting
    Back the Winner.
    Lay The Loser

Trading
    Back high, then lay low.
    Lay low then back high.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_73 View Post
    Emkayracing... totally with you.... it seems that all you need to do these fays is post a couple of P&L screenshots and people will blindly follow, when I started out last Aug I thought I would join up with some of these "services" as they would provide the type of info I needed whilst learning.. but turns out everyone is just out to screw you for a monthly sub. I did training courses which cost a shitload of money and whilst there was some useful information nothing that comes close to justifying the cost... but to be honest I am glad I did it this way as now i know really what these guys offer and that there is only one person who can help you in the markets and thats yourself
    refer is right, and in a way you have learned something from them that is the most useful thing in learning to trade imo ^^^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scumbag trader For This Useful Post:
    refer80 (6th February 2010)

I've only been trading, or at least trying to, since last june and can remember Bingo on that other forum
    I'm quite sure he once said that he was still learning himself after someone had praised one of his footy trading vids. If I had the time I would look for it but I don't, however, people generally moan about there not being any loosing trade vids so at least he posted one.
    If I had more time and knew how I would post many loosing trade vids, in fact I could probably specialize in them.
    I don't post advice about trading because I don't feel capable enough but for anyone starting out at this, please don't get conned into subscriptions or ebooks or any other bollocks, if you search and ask you'll find all you need. I know it's been said many times before but put the money into a betfair account and trade as much as possible.
    The best things in life are free (apart from that night in Prague).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to crowdog For This Useful Post:
    Scumbag trader (6th February 2010)