Thread: thank you and goodbye!

Default thank you and goodbye!

hi guys,
    I want to say thank you and goodbye to all here. especially to the geek and the other geek, but also to cran, caanberry, bazbaz, waccoe75, icredd, kotbiiajibto, morganschoice, keefter, charles49, shadowninja, nikol, pc0845, kawasaki and all the others "old" guys here.
    since 2007 I traded on bf and since 2011 I traded fulltime, made 71110 pounds gross profit, paid 14363 pounds total charges. it was a very intensive and fine time and I liked it very much to know that all the others around 1-2 pm were as me at the computer to trade horse-racing. often when we met in the chatroom I felt rearly happy to trade, to talk, to make some money. everyone was helpful to everyone and it was a fine group-feeling. I remember also the numerous outages of bf and the day 12th jan 2013 when we had over 1000 users online here all angry. really nice and fine time for me.
    now I have stopped trading forever and I will leave this forum as some years ago I made an investment and luckily it turned out very nice, I dont have to work any longer.
    for all existing/upcoming traders here I want to remember my "most honest" post with this annotation: yes, trading is as described, all true, but I had also a lot of fun and nothing is irreversible.
    http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...ing-on-betfair
    thank you and goodbye!
    helplessone

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helplessone For This Useful Post:
    Bog (28th December 2017), InvisibleLayer (8th January 2018), kawasaki (5th January 2018), KOTBIIAJIbTO (24th June 2018), lcredd (28th December 2017), Morgans Choice (28th December 2017), shadowninja (3rd January 2018)
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 651 Posts

That's great news mate! Was it Bitcoin?

It used to be a great forum, that's true. It is comforting to know I'm not the only one at 2pm watching the ladder like a madman.

Do you think you'll give it up completely or maybe dabble on Cheltenham? If it were me I don't think I could resist Cheltenham, everything else I'd love to give up.

All the best for the future,

Leroy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcredd For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (28th December 2017), Morgans Choice (28th December 2017), shadowninja (3rd January 2018)

What a lovely sign-off, it's great to know that there are still pleasant people in the world. Good luck in the future H and enjoy your trading retirement,

cheers, MC

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morgans Choice For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (28th December 2017), lcredd (29th December 2017)

Great to hear, that somebody make it. Happy for you. All the best helplessone.

Icredd, i think the same. For me it would be super great too, if i could do just cheltenham and maybe some other big festivals and give up everything else. But still can not do that. Need to work work work....

Maybe in some future....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iggy For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (29th December 2017), lcredd (29th December 2017)
    Thanked 7,697 Times in 2,127 Posts

Thanks for all your contributions, enjoy life.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Geek For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (2nd January 2018), lcredd (3rd January 2018)
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 723 Posts

Nice to be thanked.

Must have been bitcoin. Well done.

I don't think I could earn a big enough investment to retire early. Might be because I live 20 minutes from central London.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowninja For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (3rd January 2018), lcredd (3rd January 2018)
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 813 Posts

me traded so long time ago, barely remembered passwords to open betfair. installed fresh toy..... hands automatically arranged setup as i was using it before... seems its like to ride a bicycle, you cant forget it... opened bottle of bee...err, i mean, markets.. numbers jumping back and forth, stream of color flashes rushing into my brainz.. seems like every move of £££ still makes sense to me... oh boy, how do you guys think, do i have great times today?

nah mate, once a soldier, always a soldier. youll be back someday. we all here are doomed

cant thank Grand Master Geeks enough for engineering such great products. and all of you guys, for keeping me entertained during miserable hours of trying to catch fortune by her hazy tail

love you all
    kawa

(psssst, guys, was it really a bitcoin??? fookin bastard.....)
    справка по The Geeks Toy на русском »» здеся ««

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kawasaki For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (6th January 2018), KOTBIIAJIbTO (24th June 2018), lcredd (5th January 2018), Morgans Choice (5th January 2018)
    Virgin

....great post....thanks for your contribution over the years and best of luck for the future.......

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crikey2 For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (8th January 2018), Morgans Choice (8th January 2018)