Thread: Crash bug 1.4o

Virgin

Post Crash bug 1.4o

Hello everyone,

I have problem with my Geeks Toy. I have two different desktop computers:
    Number 1
    Intel Core i7 5820, Asus X99 MB, 64GB DDR4, NVMe SSD Samsung*960). I use Windows 10 Pro 64bit - version 1703, build 15063.608**(Creators*update)
    On this PC Geeks Toy 1.4o works fine without any issues, not tested on markets with a lot of selections
    Number 2
    Intel Xeon 2630 v4, Asus Z10 PE D16 WS, 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM, SSD Samsung 850 Pro,*Windows 10 Pro 64bit - version 1703, build 15063.608**(Creators*update)

On PC Number 2 Geeks Toy 1.4o and 1.4l beta, tested escpecialy on football markets with a lot of selection where I manually choose selections Geek toy falls down aproximately once per day during whole day trading, with crash bug printscreened in the attachment of this post.

I think the Geeks toy falls down during right mouse click on Ladder view for manual selection filtering. In one case I saw only title of the Ladder (same as when you double click on the market for minize it), but in this case I could not open it and after few minutes aproximately 5 minutes (it is weird ursualy bugs are very fast or instant) I saw that all my opened grids and ladders are gradually closing and in the end closes main navigation window and then I saw Crash bug message box.

I used geek toy this way for aproximatelly last 2 years and first date when I saw Crash bug is 23.9.2017. If you want I could send you printscreen of my last installed windows updates?

I appreciate any help this error is very unconvient for me especially when I manually choose selections it takes me 3-4minutes per market of hard work with a lot of clicks. If I prepare 8 markets this way and then my Geek Toys falls down my f word counter didnt stops at number one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErrorMessage.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	2334