Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Betfair - New version 1.4n released

Default Betfair - New version 1.4n released

We have released a new version for Betfair.

new in this release.....

ladder/grid windows not displaying after a windows 10 creators update and/or a .Net 4.7 update now fixed.

free up memory from old chart data

You can download from here.

If you find any issues with the software, please report them in this forum.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The other Geek For This Useful Post:
    DarkHorse (29th July 2017), InvisibleLayer (30th July 2017), lcredd (29th July 2017), Morgans Choice (29th July 2017), Oztrade (5th August 2017), valve (30th July 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by The other Geek View Post
    free up memory from old chart data
    sorry, I dont understand this, what does it mean? thx.

Hi TOG,

there seems to be a discrepancy between the two drop down menus identifying the next race, in horse racing markets.

If you right click next to the horses name in the current market the finished events haven't been deleted. They have been deleted if you right click next to the horses name in the main menu (the one with OCO, MARKET NAV tabs etc.). It's not a big deal but you may want to address at some time in the future,

cheers, MC

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgans Choice For This Useful Post:
    DarkHorse (2nd August 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by helplessone View Post
    Maybe something to do with the graphs that got changed in the last version? Anyway for me this version has fixed problems on the last with high cpu/memory. Back to running very smooth as before, perfect

Only thing I've noticed is on market overview I have set to 300 normally and its not filling up the chart, not even half way across https://gyazo.com/747485f6034b13fb7aa7c5cada9d515e for now the fix for me is set the chart range at 120 seconds. Can anyone confirm this? or something needs changing my end, thanks guys

Thanked 7,690 Times in 2,125 Posts

We used to hold onto pricing data for the charts from the point you opened the market. Now we only hold on to the last x minutes of this data.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Geek For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (4th August 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleLayer View Post
    Maybe something to do with the graphs that got changed in the last version? Anyway for me this version has fixed problems on the last with high cpu/memory. Back to running very smooth as before, perfect

Only thing I've noticed is on market overview I have set to 300 normally and its not filling up the chart, not even half way across https://gyazo.com/747485f6034b13fb7aa7c5cada9d515e for now the fix for me is set the chart range at 120 seconds. Can anyone confirm this? or something needs changing my end, thanks guys

Menu, streaming chart options changed to 5 fixed this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InvisibleLayer For This Useful Post:
    Bog (5th August 2017)

Evening races not showing in the next races menu on the ladder.

Thx for the fix . I had the same problem

And I have another "error" - in some greyhound racings, video doesn't load, it says no video stream available and I have to go to betfair site to load video from there and after that it's loading on GT also. I had this message in previous versions also and the only fix it's to go to betfair site. I'm curious if other traders have this problem also.

Later Edit: I found another error. With this new version, next race tab doesn't refresh and old racings are still there.

From 22:00 to 22:17
    http://i.imgur.com/KGallmp.png

Update: I made this change, but I feel that market overview chart it's not like in previous version. I don't know what changes where made, but I will go back to previous 1.4j version until new update, I need market overview to work in trading. Also "next race tab" still not refreshing and old racings remain there

I have been biting my tongue for weeks but I have to say something. Whe using the older version everything was instant or near enough but lately it's been a nightmare.

e.g. I was dutching 3 horses 2 got matched one never by 0.6 points? 4.5 suddenly best offer is 3.9 not once but on several occasions with different horses.

Horse clearly showing 2.2 to lay I get matched at 45 duh...never happened like this before.............

Ok Maybe it's my connection so I am only asking

Has anyone else had these kind of problems? Thank you

With the video I get the same with racing markets sometimes if market been open for a while, I think I've fixed this by reopening the market but do always have on chrome live video ready. After using this version its very good for me, that's the only issue I've noticed with video and also when a non runner when the market open and horse is withdrawn it shows a long number as selection name under non runners, when closing and reopening the horses name now shows rather than the number. Only bug I've noticed so big thumbs up to the team.

Spoke too soon. Deleted.

is it only me or is it for all?
    I have turned on individual buttons (dont know the right expression) on the ladder, so at the top of every selection I have 3 buttons: FK, TO, SL. The value from TO I cant change, it works only some times after re-starting agt, then it doesnt work any longer. I can switch them on and off double-clicking, but cant change any value, nevertheless the drop-down menu works. the other buttons are working normal. any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    Update: I made this change, but I feel that market overview chart it's not like in previous version. I don't know what changes where made, but I will go back to previous 1.4j version until new update, I need market overview to work in trading. Also "next race tab" still not refreshing and old racings remain there
    If you are showing more than 5 minutes worth of chart data, you will need to use a larger value in the Streaming charts menu. Set it to 15 for example...

next races menus fixed for next release

I have turned on individual buttons (dont know the right expression) on the ladder, so at the top of every selection I have 3 buttons: FK, TO, SL. The value from TO I cant change, it works only some times after re-starting agt, then it doesnt work any longer. I can switch them on and off double-clicking, but cant change any value, nevertheless the drop-down menu works. the other buttons are working normal. any solution?
    Contact support with your client ID, and I will investigate. Working here.

With the video I get the same with racing markets sometimes if market been open for a while, I think I've fixed this by reopening the market but do always have on chrome live video ready. After using this version its very good for me, that's the only issue I've noticed with video and also when a non runner when the market open and horse is withdrawn it shows a long number as selection name under non runners, when closing and reopening the horses name now shows rather than the number. Only bug I've noticed so big thumbs up to the team.
    I think there might have been some sort of flash update recently that is behind this.

Thanks for the info. Fixed for next release.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The other Geek For This Useful Post:
    helplessone (12th August 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    We used to hold onto pricing data for the charts from the point you opened the market. Now we only hold on to the last x minutes of this data.
    Only just seen this. Thanks for looking into it - will download and test tomorrow.

Ta

Novice

Default Charts

Hi,

I have a problem with my custom chart not saving/loading correctly. The first image is what my charts should look like. I have saved this in the menu. But when the toy is closed and re-opened, it defaults to the second image. When I try to load the custom chart previously saved, it still shows as in the 2nd pic. That is to say, the type of charts is correct, but all the settings within them are reset to default. So I have to spend time setting them up again every day...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charty1.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	2326   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charty2.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	2327  

Quote Originally Posted by westerner View Post
    Only just seen this. Thanks for looking into it - will download and test tomorrow.

Ta
    Have tested today and memory usage much lower. This was after trading a market for 3 hours (see pic). It rose from 116MB but that sort of increase is fine.

http://i.imgur.com/qmzT3XO.jpg

Thank you Geek and The Other Geek for investigating and resolving this issue. Was getting a little worried for a while :-)