Thread: trading football different markets

Virgin

Default trading football different markets

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to geeks toy and still getting my feet around.
    Does anyone know, how to open and keep open different markets in football. For example if I want trade between Under/Over 2.5, Correct \score and Match Odds.

Any help/knowledge would be muchly apreciated please

Regards
    Oxana

Thanked 1,239 Times in 1,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oxana View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to geeks toy and still getting my feet around.
    Does anyone know, how to open and keep open different markets in football. For example if I want trade between Under/Over 2.5, Correct \score and Match Odds.

Any help/knowledge would be muchly apreciated please

Regards
    Oxana
    what i do is open a market and then right click on ladder header bar and a drop down will appear,then hover cursor over ladder and click on max columns and choose 1,you then have that market as 1 column,then just open another market and that will appear on 1 ladder and so on,you can have 2 ladders or whatever you want,you can choose a smaller font size,which i do,then drag ladders into place and save as a profile,by right clicking on main header bar,you can then have as many arrangements you like,i have 10 small ladders open at once for football,you need eyes like a friggin chameleon though lol,just play around a bit and you will suss a few things out,or ask on here for more help.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by devomark2 View Post
    what i do is open a market and then right click on ladder header bar and a drop down will appear,then hover cursor over ladder and click on max columns and choose 1,you then have that market as 1 column,then just open another market and that will appear on 1 ladder and so on,you can have 2 ladders or whatever you want,you can choose a smaller font size,which i do,then drag ladders into place and save as a profile,by right clicking on main header bar,you can then have as many arrangements you like,i have 10 small ladders open at once for football,you need eyes like a friggin chameleon though lol,just play around a bit and you will suss a few things out,or ask on here for more help.
    Thank you devomark2 for your reply and time but I figured out already how to open as many market as I want and it's pretty easy. In main Market Navigator, open needed game than R/click on market you want and you will see "Open" than R/click again and pick your choice ladder or grid or both. Come back again to market navigator and do the same process for another market.
    But thank you man for your reply

Thanked 1,239 Times in 1,179 Posts

ok,good luck.