Thread: Live Streaming - Which Live Streaming Service Do You Use?

Novice

Default Live Streaming - Which Live Streaming Service Do You Use?

Do you use any paid or free live streaming services/channels apart from that which comes free with betfair, and if so which ones do you use and for what sport?

Have sky just for racing uk, attheraces. Used to have multi sat for football but now have iptv via mag box, plenty of paid services many hit and miss but I'm using an Italian one at the minute, have lots of packages but have mainly for watching football. Would never use for betting/trading as way behind live.

Novice

What I always read about are streams from bet365 website. I was just wondering if all those who are using stream from bet365 they have to bet on each race in order to have access to their stream. So maybe it is only for those who can afford to pay few pounds for each individual race stream? That does not make much sense to me.
    I personally use only betfair streams but they are very often unavailable. It is not new for me to be cut off streams for more than month because for unknown reason I was unable to watch them so I traded only until time on timer allowed me to.

Quote Originally Posted by captain73 View Post
    Do you use any paid or free live streaming services/channels apart from that which comes free with betfair, and if so which ones do you use and for what sport?
    Most of the old delays aren't there anymore. BF live feed is one of the quickest for racing... The online versions of the streaming services are usually delayed a second or two at least (RUK etc).
    Edges are ten-a-penny, execution is everything

Read My FULL-TIME Racing Traders Blog Here!!
    T F YouTube