Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Betfair - New beta 1.4h released

Quote Originally Posted by filthy_muck View Post
    When I open software it givers the stream down message.
    When you open the software? Or do you mean when you open a market?

Can you contact support with steps on how to create this crash? Plus your client Id please

Quote Originally Posted by SV84 View Post
    The software crushesh when i try to switch the markets, it is not always. I did not have this problem in the last softwares.
    Can you please contact support with your client ID so I can investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by The other Geek View Post
    Can you please contact support with your client ID so I can investigate.
    OK, found why it crushesh. If the market is closed and i try to open it, i have crush just after the message about market.

To be more precise.

Grid.
    When I open any market the "stream down" message shows and goes off after 5 seconds or so. If you close the market while this is on then the toy crashes.
    If you wait until stream down message disappears it is fine.

OK, found why it crushesh. If the market is closed and i try to open it, i have crush just after the message about market.
    Thanks, was able to repeat and fix for next build.

To be more precise.

Grid.
    When I open any market the "stream down" message shows and goes off after 5 seconds or so. If you close the market while this is on then the toy crashes.
    5 seconds?!?!?!?

That's how long it takes your computer to get a stream connection???

I am on an old laptop, and it connects almost immediately. I cannot even click fast enough to try and replicate this. I think the issue is related to the one SV84 reported.

Can you contact support with your client ID, plus any info on your computer/internet connection, etc...

Thanks, was able to repeat and fix for next build.
    same problem here, fine that it will be fixed. thx.

5 seconds?!?!?!?

That's how long it takes your computer to get a stream connection???

I am on an old laptop, and it connects almost immediately. I cannot even click fast enough to try and replicate this. I think the issue is related to the one SV84 reported.

Can you contact support with your client ID, plus any info on your computer/internet connection, etc...

Hello filthy_muck, can you please send me the info, so I can investigate, and get a new build out please.

Novice

I am still getting an error where the Market & API Status window countdown clock is turning red and showing a negative symbol from about 30 seconds to the start of the race.

The time it seems to start doing this from varies.

It will show:

00:32 (in blue)
    00:31
    00:30
    -00:29 (Changes to red)
    -00:28
    -00:01 (Continues in red)
    00:00
    -00:01
    -00:02
    etc

The figures it show are still correct, just that it shows a negative sign and the colour changes.

The audio alert are still working as normal, so when the clock shows -00:10 (In red, when it should show 00:10 in blue) the audio alert for ten seconds to go still triggers as normal.

It has been doing this ever since we had to change to the new streaming version and is very annoying as on a quick glance I see it is showing red and a negative number and think I am past the off time so exit my position but in fact I can still have 20 seconds or more left until the start of the race to trade.

Novice

This is not a version specific issue, but a data filtering issue that affects every version of the software. Happens when new events come out that havnt had market data filtering rules set for them.
    Is this something you are going to fix or is it down to Betfair to fix. It makes clicking on the correct market tricky.

I am still having the problem I reported on version 1.4f, where I get "invalid bet size" when I try to red up. This happened again today when I tried to red up at 1.25 - this is the highest price I've failed to do this at. I tried switching down to version 1.4g but this also has the issue.

I asked about this before but got no answer: is there a version I can download before these beta versions? I never had an issue till I downloaded the latest beta versions.

I also noticed I am getting this pop up every time I open up the toy "There is an error in XML Document (0,0)" This message appears again when I close the first time, though toy does load up afterwards. This only happened when I went back to version 1.4g but also now appears in 1.4h which is the version I currently have.

I should add that I don't red up that often but I imagine that if I was doing it regularly, this would be happening every day. I've failed on about 5 occasions to red up now. Succeeded on maybe 2 or 3. It's definitely not a liquidity issue either, always plenty of money in every market.
    Last edited by Costanza; 31st May 2017 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Extra info

Thanked 7,693 Times in 2,126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PDC View Post
    Is this something you are going to fix or is it down to Betfair to fix. It makes clicking on the correct market tricky.
    It's something we do from time to time as we are made aware of new tracks by Betfair. Whenever they show in GT it means they haven't notified us in advance. If you contact us with the exact abbreviation(s) that cause the issue as & when they come up, we'll resolve them with Betfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    I am still having the problem I reported on version 1.4f, where I get "invalid bet size" when I try to red up. This happened again today when I tried to red up at 1.25 - this is the highest price I've failed to do this at. I tried switching down to version 1.4g but this also has the issue.

I asked about this before but got no answer: is there a version I can download before these beta versions? I never had an issue till I downloaded the latest beta versions.

I also noticed I am getting this pop up every time I open up the toy "There is an error in XML Document (0,0)" This message appears again when I close the first time, though toy does load up afterwards. This only happened when I went back to version 1.4g but also now appears in 1.4h which is the version I currently have.

I should add that I don't red up that often but I imagine that if I was doing it regularly, this would be happening every day. I've failed on about 5 occasions to red up now. Succeeded on maybe 2 or 3. It's definitely not a liquidity issue either, always plenty of money in every market.
    Richard is on holiday until Monday, but if you contact support with your vendor client ID, the market, the runner & the price you bet at whenever this happens, I'll fire a query off to Betfair to find out why the bets failed so he can track down the issue when he returns.

Re the XML error, try this first. If that doesn't work, please provide the info as shown here.

Novice

After updating Windows 10 to the latest build 1703, Geeks Toy doesn't display the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by siwasmordas View Post
    After updating Windows 10 to the latest build 1703, Geeks Toy doesn't display the ladder.
    Try performing a windows system restore back to restore point before the update

To be more precise.

Grid.
    This is happening with me also.Starting to annoy me,please fix soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrade View Post
    This is happening with me also.Starting to annoy me,please fix soon.
    Can you check your messages. Close to a fix now.

Can you check your messages. Close to a fix now.
    Thanks mate,just checked and reply sent.

Veteran

Hey ToG sometimes I get a MIN BET error which needs fixing because you can't green/red up with the button. I've never had that problem in previous versions.

Somebody please help me.....

after so many years of trading using TG's Toy I am very nervous and have to open "another" trading software as a backup while trading.

Was using latest beta 1.4h but after so many crashes downgraded to 1.4f currently and The Toy still crashes 5-6 times/day...

Please let me know which version should I downgrade to....or maybe what settings should i change while using 1.4(f,g,h)......?