Thread: Cannot see title bar to move windows

Novice

Default Cannot see title bar to move windows

Hi Everyone,

I've just spent the last hour searching for the answer on the forum, as I had this problem a while back and I found the answer then, but I've not been able to find it again.

Basically, when I open the Geek, the main window (and the ladders window) open with the title bar just off the screen, so I can't move either window by clicking and dragging the title bar (because I can't see the title bars).

The last time I had this, I had to change a couple of settings in the Settings folder ('X' and 'Y' values from memory) which then opened the window in a place where I could move it by the title bar.

I've opened the Settings folder, but I don't want to mess with any settings without knowing the exact ones to change.

If anyone can help, I'd be extremely grateful!

Cheers.

Thanked 7,684 Times in 2,121 Posts

Shut down GT. Then reduce the <FloatingMaxHeight>1080</FloatingMaxHeight> in LadderFormOptions.xml and ApplicationOptions.xml files.

Novice

Thanks for the quick response Geek.

Unfortunately that hasn't done it. The title bar is still just off the top of the screen (and the bottom of the window is about half to two-thirds of the way down the screen).

What I need is for the whole window to open lower on the screen when I start GT - if that's possible?