Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Betfair - New beta 1.4f released

Also, another problem.

When I use streaming mode, the "mirror" bets on the other teams dissapear.

I mean, if team A have 1000€ available to back at 1.5, shows on team B 500 to lay at 3.0

with streaming options we just see the "true" bets, not the mirrored ones even if betfair will match them.

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by valve View Post
    1. Coupons do not show prices immediately. It is needed to wait as long as refresh rate for coupons is set.

Attachment 2279

2. For some matches the traded amount is not displaying correctly. In coupons it is 10 times smaller than in reality.

Attachment 2280
    Agree with both points, coupons don't work properly. But a much bigger problem is that for some matches neither the amount traded, nor the odds are displayed making it look as if the match was already completed. See image below. All matches displayed are currently underway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geekstoy coupons.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	2288  

Novice

Virgin

I have an issue with available prices not showing correctly. Tried switching off streaming prices without any success.
    Back price available at betfair 1.43, shown in the ladder 1.42 as seen in picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Price error.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	2290

Thanked 7,693 Times in 2,126 Posts

Some feedback from me, all looks well for using uk/ire racing markets and live video. Noticed the non runners is fixed but when market is open and a horse is withdrawn it shows as a number again and you need to reopen the market again to show selection name Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005ccbfac832cda46896e87830c84664.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	2291

Funnily as I write this first time encountered stream down but prices all moving sweet on the ladder? does it auto turn off stream prices when down and revert to the default api settings? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ec7317cce46ae5d30070cfea32c72304.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	2293

Just to add to that post restarted geeks toy and all fine with that stream down notification, showed after the runner removed, switched stream off then on and that message come back stream down. Seems a restart fixed

Anyone noticed issues when trading when a horse withdrawn? first at fontwell the fav come out and was trading that and another, showed like i'd already taken SP when hadn't , was placing some lay bets and always have default bet persistance set as take sp for own security. Called Betfair and checked with them and shown no SP bets placed. Something amiss somewhere and don't really fancy reastarting software when this happens, reopening market did nothing.

Understand its beta still but homepage can only get this version now?

Novice

I refreshed this at the same Time and there is on every Market missing Lay odds.
    http://imgur.com/a/1chOA

how can i use the old version?

Default System freezing

I got my computer upgraded in February 2017. Since then it has frozen quite frequently forcing me to shut down and reboot and I am trying to track down the cause of it. Not good when I have open positions on Geeks Toy! Is there any bug in Geeks Toy which might cause that? Just trying to cover all my bases.

Quote Originally Posted by jmf View Post
    I got my computer upgraded in February 2017. Since then it has frozen quite frequently forcing me to shut down and reboot and I am trying to track down the cause of it. Not good when I have open positions on Geeks Toy! Is there any bug in Geeks Toy which might cause that? Just trying to cover all my bases.
    I had the same problem after upgrading to Windows 10; there seemed to be a problem with nVidia drivers and Windows 10...

You may find the following post useful:

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...l=1#post135432

Novice

Racetimer by Cran is working, after so many versions of GT. Keep it up.

Virgin

Hi,

I'm seeing a 5-8 second delay when right clicking within the GT interface, or when loading a new market. This is since the update.

I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.

Is there anything else I can try? This is a big frustration.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by barksdale View Post
    Hi,

I'm seeing a 5-8 second delay when right clicking within the GT interface, or when loading a new market. This is since the update.

I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.

Is there anything else I can try? This is a big frustration.
    I had to rollback the 'Windows 10 Creators Update' to fix this issue. Must be some .NET buggery included within the update that caused this?

Hope that helps anyone else who experiences this issue.

a big problem im having when i for excample back @10 scroll down ladder click the green up figure say @6 it puts my bet to wait now when the race is inplay my bet is still there waiting like it should but say the odds are hovering around 7.6 i click the green up figure in the ladder here instead it puts my bet and matches but for some reason its not canceling the other green up bet @6 automatically like it use to its only happening in a few races and i have to cancel manual by clicking the red cross not been caught out yet any ideas?

Been using it more recently, seems that if I have a market open for a while live video won't load close to the off and need to reopen the market to get it to do so. Also streaming is not showing market depth with full virtual prices turn on, turning off steaming fixes this, it's more so when you scroll down prices can see the missing money in markets when switching streaming back on

I've been getting a major error the last few days. Whenever I try to red-up with automatic one-click hedging, I get the stop error "Invalid Bet Size".

I have no problems greening up, this is happening every time I try to red up at low odds (sub 1.2 at least). I'm not sure if the problem exists redding at higher prices.

Never had this issue before in years of The Toy. I tried 5 times in a row to red up just now and the same message keeps coming up.

Thanked 7,693 Times in 2,126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    I've been getting a major error the last few days. Whenever I try to red-up with automatic one-click hedging, I get the stop error "Invalid Bet Size".

I have no problems greening up, this is happening every time I try to red up at low odds (sub 1.2 at least). I'm not sure if the problem exists redding at higher prices.

Never had this issue before in years of The Toy. I tried 5 times in a row to red up just now and the same message keeps coming up.
    Can you please contact us here with your vendor client ID.

Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Can you please contact us here with your vendor client ID.
    I contacted you a while ago about this, I don't think I've had a reply yet. The issue is still ongoing. Tried to red up at 1.04 now but won't allow me to do so, even though many thousands are in the market.

Is there a previous version that I can download somewhere, roll back to? I can't trade using this beta version with this issue.