Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Betfair - New beta 1.4f released

Novice

Re disappearing SP bets, it also applies to unmatched bets with 'Take SP' selected, which have been converted to SP bets after a non-runner was taken out. If you close and re-open the market in question, you see the unmatched SP bets for a fraction of a second before they disappear.

new bug:
    a bet under the minimum of 2,00 at 1000 is not possible, error box says: min bet error.
    a bet under the minimum of 2,00 at 990 and lower is possible without any problems.

Thanked 7,697 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soba View Post
    Re disappearing SP bets, it also applies to unmatched bets with 'Take SP' selected, which have been converted to SP bets after a non-runner was taken out. If you close and re-open the market in question, you see the unmatched SP bets for a fraction of a second before they disappear.
    Richard will look into this tomorrow.

Thanked 2,539 Times in 516 Posts

Sorry to ask again this question I posed at 2.00 this afternoon which may have been overlooked?

This stand by laptop has Vista installed......does that mean despite The Toy working perfectly well yesterday 1.4f won't work with Vista

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    Sorry to ask again this question I posed at 2.00 this afternoon which may have been overlooked?

This stand by laptop has Vista installed......does that mean despite The Toy working perfectly well yesterday 1.4f won't work with Vista
    Correct.

http://www.geekstoy.com/forum/showth...l=1#post135852

I am guessing 1.4f uses newer security protocols that are not supported by Vista.

Thanked 7,697 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post

Yes. Extended support for Windows XP by Microsoft ended 3 years ago, Extended support for Windows Vista by Microsoft ends next week. Neither Vista or XP support new security protocols, and it is not recommended you use either operating system. For your own security, you should upgrade to a supported version of Microsoft Windows with immediate effect.

Forum Addict

Had 2 opened ladder windows: place mrkt and win mrkt. Then closed place mrkt window and loaded another profile with specific settings while win mrkt window was opened, win mrkt window freezed, had to reopen win market. Happend 1 time today, streaming was enabled.

Thanked 2,539 Times in 516 Posts

Thank you for your reply and apologies for missing the previous covering of this subject by you in the thread.......need to go to Specsavers!

Hi geek,was recently told to download new version after having 1.3n.I trade from australia and using the ladder the prices seem to be a bit laggy using streaming off or on.Also when trading the uk markets and i turn streaming on its ok for 2-3 seconds then says streaming down.1.3n was a lot more stable with the prices not gitter around.Just wondering is anyone else from aust reported this and would be great to hear from anyone who has worked around this.

Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrade View Post
    Hi geek,was recently told to download new version after having 1.3n.I trade from australia and using the ladder the prices seem to be a bit laggy using streaming off or on.Also when trading the uk markets and i turn streaming on its ok for 2-3 seconds then says streaming down.1.3n was a lot more stable with the prices not gitter around.Just wondering is anyone else from aust reported this and would be great to hear from anyone who has worked around this.
    Traded Aus markets yesterday, everything was fine. Seems like there are problems with Aus streaming today, just turn off streaming till bf sort out its problems.

Virgin

To celebrate this new release should add a promotion to buy

basketball coupons doesn't show odds or money matched, while any other like rugby league or tennis works fine.

suddenly working again on basket

Still says streaming down all the time and prices are slower and gitters about.Huge downgrade from what i was using 1.3n.Is there any way to go back to that version.As a long time user and allways been good software i dont understand why we are made to upgrade/downgrade.I would love to hear from anyone else living in aust trading and see if some setting changes has hekoed them.Really want to stay with the Toy but need fixing.

Novice

Still says streaming down all the time and prices are slower and gitters about.Huge downgrade from what i was using 1.3n.Is there any way to go back to that version.As a long time user and allways been good software i dont understand why we are made to upgrade/downgrade.I would love to hear from anyone else living in aust trading and see if some setting changes has hekoed them.Really want to stay with the Toy but need fixing.
    Exactly the same problem +1

Forum Addict

Traded aus and uk horseracing markets whole day yesterday with streaming turned on and did't notice any problems.

Do you live in Australia.This 1.4f is rediculous, someone has to have a solution to this.

Forum Addict

Do you live in Australia.This 1.4f is rediculous, someone has to have a solution to this.
    No, I don't live in Australia. Trading aus hracing right now - everything is fine.

For some reason, basketball coupons don't work until some hours have passed after midnight

Yesterday was the same, I opened the coupon for new day nba games and didn't work, then 2 hours later worked, opened it today and same problem.

every other coupon works fine.

Yes I'm in Oz. Traded all day yesterday. Didnt encounter any issues. Noticed very little difference between the old and new. There is a Client Id that wasnt there before and at one point a red warning message came on stating "STREAM DOWN". Otherwise it was business as usual.