Thread: Multi Bet issue with un/matched bets

Virgin

Default Multi Bet issue with un/matched bets

Hi, I've started using the free trial today.

I've been using the multi bet option and backing all the selections at low odds so that hopefully only the winner gets matched. I've made around 15 bets using this method today and won 12 of them. 1 race was very tight and two horses had their bets matched which resulted in a loss for me.

The other 2 bets did something very strange. I did the exact same steps as before with my 12 winning bets. Almost within seconds after clicking Bet a horse at random had been matched at very high odds.

1 horse was matched at 22 and in the other race 1 horse was matched at 25.76. After 12 successful bets my money has been completely wiped out by these random matched bets.

Is this a known issue that just happens sometimes?

Thanks for any advice people can give.

Without knowing more details, it sounds like the price rapidly changed on the selection you placed the back bet on.

You can contact support with more details if you wish.

Virgin

In every race I backed every horse. Selected Stop Entry, then Stake. Put When LTP to <= 1.1. Selected LTP and set the price at -5. This worked and won for 12 races.

I'm just glad I was testing the software out with a tenner and only lost £13.

Virgin

Hi Guys, I would be extremely greatful if someone could answer my question.

I am using Betfair with Geeks Toy software using the MultiBet Tool.

I click the Stake and Stop Entry tabs - I select: "When LTP <= 1.1", Back All @ box checked, and then Price -5, Stake 35.00.

It keeps all horses in a pending status To Back for £35 when any of them reach their LTP under 1.1 just before finish line.

Most have resulted in my races earning me £1-£4 per race and I tripled my bankroll in just two days so it was working very well.

But today...even though it is programmed to back below 1.1 somehow a horse that was really far back triggered the software to Back it at the ridiculous price of 65 with my £35 stake instead of backing at 1.1 or below.

Anyone shed any light on this?.

For a quick video showing this in action using the same settings I used is on YouTube at this address: https://youtu.be/MqV_jGDTktc

Look forward to your reply!.

Grace