Thread: Bet365-NBA stream

Virgin

Default Bet365-NBA stream

Hi. I want to know what is the difference between bet365 stream from last year vs the stream from this year for NBA games... I mean, last year was only 3 seconds delay, but this year I can watch stream with at least 8 sec delay. It's huge difference for trading live game.

I speak with defferent people, and they told me it's impossible to have only 3 sec delay. But somehow I had it last year. Where can I get lowest delay for NBA games for this year?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paulina Gasoft For This Useful Post:
    JcDenton (13th December 2016), milford321 (27th November 2016), rafateleco (22nd November 2016)
    Virgin

Hey.
    I have the same problem. I have been doing it last 3 years(traiding nba full-time) and never had such a big delay like this year. I have wrote everywhere and tried to find faster sources but nothing. You just cant trade basketball in such a big delay. The flashscore in bet365 is way faster than the livestream-like you said 8 sec live.
    Last 3 years the match odds money have been way bigger than this years because of this delay.Its harder to have better values. But some people do have the quicker source.
    Does bet 365 have some new streamer source or someone has a hand over the streaming delays... Also i noticed last year that some blackcouts and interesting delays was made on game winning situatsions...
    Ok seems little bit conspiracy

But i hope we can find a solution.

Veteran

There is a live-ticker on internet, streaming from US and it was 2-3 seconds behind only..
    I forgot the provider. Was something like Aol, Yahoo or CNN..

Quote Originally Posted by milford321 View Post
    Hey.
    I have the same problem. I have been doing it last 3 years(traiding nba full-time) and never had such a big delay like this year. I have wrote everywhere and tried to find faster sources but nothing. You just cant trade basketball in such a big delay. The flashscore in bet365 is way faster than the livestream-like you said 8 sec live.
    Last 3 years the match odds money have been way bigger than this years because of this delay.Its harder to have better values. But some people do have the quicker source.
    Does bet 365 have some new streamer source or someone has a hand over the streaming delays... Also i noticed last year that some blackcouts and interesting delays was made on game winning situatsions...
    Ok seems little bit conspiracy

But i hope we can find a solution.

Virgin

Great! 2-3 sec is really good.
    Now just have to find it

Virgin

Have searched everywhere but cant find the source that provides it. Maybe you --- 3virgul14--- remember the source now. Its really hard to trade when stream has so big delay... :S

Novice

Same issue, Paulina.

NBA is my niche and this season the lack of up-to-date pics had a major impact on my activity.
    You are absolutely right: until last season the pics were much faster and they have been so for multiple seasons.
    Right now you can't play the market properly because someone with a faster feed will hoover your stake even before you realize it.
    It's like trading tennis point-to-point with courtsiders all over the place.

If bet365 stream is lagging just check BF's....they are lagging behind b365 by a good 10 secs.

It's unbelievable but a crappy SB like Yahoo Gamechannel is faster than bet365 streaming!
    Still useless for in-play but still faster.

Such a shame.

Did you try nba league pass?

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by fil View Post
    Did you try nba league pass?
    Man, that was like 1-2 minutes behind the live action...

Then you need ns3 demodulator for satellite reception which is pricey.

Novice

Then you need ns3 demodulator for satellite reception which is pricey.
    Tell me more, what's so special about this device?
    What's the difference with a standard motorized sat system?
    Can it receive regular sat channels?

Nba feeds are transmitted in ns3 modulation which is proprietary. There is no box or card which can demodulate them, beside ns2000 from the novelset, which is aimed to commercial broadcasters. Price is 1000-2000 gbp.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fil For This Useful Post:
    JcDenton (21st December 2016)
    Novice

Nba feeds are transmitted in ns3 modulation which is proprietary. There is no box or card which can demodulate them, beside ns2000 from the novelset, which is aimed to commercial broadcasters. Price is 1000-2000 gbp.
    Thank you, nice to know.
    I may go for it maybe next season.

Where do you find this kind of info?

Virgin

Hi guys

I think it's time to talk in title again.

Season start today but nothing change.

Last year Bet365 stream is faster than betfair but it was still late 7-8 seconds than real time.

This season betfair and b365 streams are equal than each other and both of them are behind 7-8 seconds from real time.

First two game shows us there is no chance to trade in these conditions.

Does anyone know where people watch NBA streams?

Many people trade like an old times without delay or just 2 seconds than real time

Novice

It looks to me they delayed their streamings in every sport since quite some time, even in tennis pictures are never up to action.

I even complained about those delayed NBA streamings last season but they denied the issue: their support do not know and/or do not care at all.

I guess people hoovering the market are watching "service feeds" which require dedicated hardware, as fil explained a pair of posts above.

Virgin

@3virgul14 told the stream provider and it's latency is just 2-3 seconds?

Does anyone know this provider?

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by stiffmeister View Post
    @3virgul14 told the stream provider and it's latency is just 2-3 seconds?

Does anyone know this provider?
    He was talking about a web scoreboard.

Veteran

That was 2 years ago, it`s also far behind now I am sure.

And even with nsx feeds, with demodulator, you are looking at a cost about 15k to 17k just to setup, and you also need provider keys.. I don`t think it is faster since the broadcast will be in HD and it arrives to europe about 6 seconds later then real time.

Forget about taking live dynamic positions, concentrate on swing trading.. That` s the only way forward..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 3virgul14 For This Useful Post:
    stiffmeister (6th November 2017)
    Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JcDenton View Post
    It looks to me they delayed their streamings in every sport since quite some time, even in tennis pictures are never up to action.

I even complained about those delayed NBA streamings last season but they denied the issue: their support do not know and/or do not care at all.

I guess people hoovering the market are watching "service feeds" which require dedicated hardware, as fil explained a pair of posts above.
    Some of the tennis streams are absolutely diabolical. Paris Masters was always notoriously behind (great for courtsiders) but the other week was the worst I can remember. But it's far from the only one.